• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

time for a new flight case!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talk to Anil in Mumbai, he has a shop at the Oberi hotel. Can't remember his website but his email is [email protected]. Great bag and think it is around 100 or 120. Plus engraved name plates. Not sure what shipping will cost you, but send him an email and he will get you his website. A lot of NWA and DAL guys get bags from him! LOA

Doesn't Anil have trouble sleeping at night after turning his neighbors' great-grandfather into a pubs kit for some yankee?

PIPE

FWIW, I ended up procrastinating long enough on buying a bag that the Coyote Guys and I met up. Seems they were transferring the website form one server to another or something.

Anyhow, bought one of their bags. Wouldn't go any other way -- except an EFB -- this thing is bulletproof.

Anyone know where to get a good flight case? Who is the best Scott leather? looking for something nice that fits well in the 737. Thanks

Last week in SMF I saw a SWA F/O with what could very well be the most hideous flight bag in aviation history. It was constructed out of shiny aluminum treadplate just like the tool boxes you see in the back of pickup trucks. The thing will probably last forever but geez was it ugly. I had to suppress a laugh & comment as he strode by with that thing.

Is that because you fly the arrivals as printed by LIDO, miss a bunch of crossing restrictions, and get your certificate suspended? That way, you won't need a bag?

When I was with JetBlue, we went with LIDO for awhile. LIDO was HORRIBLE! We finally went back to Jepp when the cost of fines outweighed the higher cost for Jepp...

Get LIDO and you won't need one... :uzi: LIDO

Is that because you fly the arrivals as printed by LIDO, miss a bunch of crossing restrictions, and get your certificate suspended? That way, you won't need a bag?

When I was with JetBlue, we went with LIDO for awhile. LIDO was HORRIBLE! We finally went back to Jepp when the cost of fines outweighed the higher cost for Jepp...

Who did you leave JB for. I took a recall to UAL from JB. I remember those LIDO.... they were bad. I guess they switched back to Jepp.

I got hired at Southwest. I liked JB, but as much as I hate to say it after flying there for a year and a half, I don't think they're going to last on their own. They're just doing everything they said they wouldn't do, and their performance shows it. I do wish them well, because I do still have a lot of friends there. But unless they make some drastic changes, there will be big problems.

Anyway, Back on topic. Lidos suck! :p

Who did you leave JB for. I took a recall to UAL from JB. I remember those LIDO.... they were bad. I guess they switched back to Jepp.

Go with the Coyote Works great product!!! Pm me and I will give you the 2 owners numbers if you are interested. Also they have a return policy for newhires that washout of XJT and rumor has it you can save money on those bags.

Go with the Coyote Works great product!!! Pm me and I will give you the 2 owners numbers if you are interested. Also they have a return policy for newhires that washout of XJT and rumor has it you can save money on those bags.

Great just what I need a Jinxed bag...I hope that isn't trure

Latest resources

Back