• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

time for a new flight case!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talk to Anil in Mumbai, he has a shop at the Oberi hotel. Can't remember his website but his email is [email protected]. Great bag and think it is around 100 or 120. Plus engraved name plates. Not sure what shipping will cost you, but send him an email and he will get you his website. A lot of NWA and DAL guys get bags from him! LOA

Here is his website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metro-mia
Hi,

I'm considering getting the http://www.bomcrewmall.com bag. Anyone out there with first hand experience? Any problems with payments or shipping? good or bad? Thanks!

Good choice! Anil Bakhru is the owners name! Known him personally for the year and a half that I was flying to BOM. Bought everything from flt bag to bomber jacket from him. You will not be disappointed with anything you get from him. If you ever need something worked on that you bought from him, he will do it for no charge.(little more difficult if you don't fly there). You can send him anything or pics of anything and he will make it exactly like what you sent.
As far as shipping I would believe what he tells you. I am not sure about payment either(I always paid cash in person). But would trust him totally.
Good luck! LOA

Try Coyote works out of Houston, They are built by pilots (Expressjet) I took a tour of their shop, pretty impressive and good quality leather, I bought one and like it.

I just got a flight bag as well as an airway manual from Coyote Works. Outstanding operation. The products are top quality. They're not cheap, but they're done right. They re-did both my flight bag and airway manual on their own because they didn't quite like the finished product. Top notch guys to work with.

I emailed those guys. They never responded....well I got an automated response that said they will be in touch. They never were.

Guess I'll buy the Scott.

Sorry bud, that's weird...everytime I called them they either answered or called back right away. Give them another chance, you won't regret it.

I emailed those guys. They never responded....well I got an automated response that said they will be in touch. They never were.

Guess I'll buy the Scott.

Sorry to hear that. I don't have any experience with the company, but from what I've heard their customer service is usually top-notch.

Latest resources

Back