On your way to a world
That others might have missed.
Ride, captain ride
Upon your mystery ship,
Be amazed at the friends

I was thinking the very same thing

Gulfstream 200 said:
Farkin Awesome.

Be sure and mount a 50cal on that puppy before venturing too far (pirates are very real) and bring every Hunter Thompson novel with you.

Have fun.

So true. They jack your boat, run a load and then sink it.....oh yeah after they feed you to the fish, but hey, the brochure looks nice!

Last edited:
Add one more piece of equipment...

If you're a diver. Buy an electric compressor with a long airhose and regulator (mouth piece). You will never have to refill a tank and can always anchor near a reef. Fresh fish and a salty bath all-in-one!

Cheers.

PS: I always thought if money were no object that I would like a Grumman Widgen (SP) the PT6 version and furnish it like an RV inside, along with the electric compressor.

It would be more pirate proof.

Stop bitching and start working Jeff! ;)
How is the little one doing?

FD

Putz

BIGBROWNDC8 said:
You guys are gong to love this post, Im plying the roll of KILL-JOY so here goes...

Seems like alot of people in this industry hate their job. Thats too bad... Dont get me wrong, Id quit tomorrow if it were possible, not because I hate my job, but Id rather sit at home thinking of ways to spend my time/money rather than being on someones clock. Just because I like to go against the popular decision every once in a while, unlike everyone elses appearent desires, I will keep my job and take the "UPS" and downs as they come. I chose this profession and I choose to be here, Ill make the best of it and not make up some "Jimmy Buffett" fantasy vacation and tell everyone Im quiting my job. Just a different perspective from a pilot who love what he does v/s the "this is the best post in the world" wouldnt it be great if we could all just quit our jobs and stick it to the man pilots... If thats you and your Sr to me, Have a good sail and watch those tradewinds...

HEY BBDC8, it IS the best post EVER--because it's what we all want to do someday--maybe not on a boat--but we all want to be our own bosses someday. We all want to enjoy our hard earned retirements and what's really important--our hobbies, our families, etc.

I don't know about you, but I'm not working for anyone till I'm 60, not even Big Brown. I'm retiring from at 55 and not a day later. Anyone who works till there 60 has got a screw loose, lives above their means, or has too many ex-wives. Come off the cool-aid funnel you've been suckin on since you got hired.

You're clearly no expert on enjoying life given how much you spend on this site.

PS thanks for writing me back too. . . NOT.

TH.

Latest resources

Back