• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tierd of it all? I am....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me either... their paint job sukcs and their stews are old.

swordfish

How does sword/sailfish taste? I've never had it. What makes it so good? What would you compare it to?

tscarecrow said:
How does sword/sailfish taste? I've never had it. What makes it so good? What would you compare it to?
Not gun fish or propellor fish, nor oar fish or spear fish.

pilotyip said:
E K Gann did the same thing and then he got tried of sailing.

Not really. Gann still owned a couple of boats at the time of his death. The sea and the sky were both important. It is interesting that for many of us, myself included, find the lure of the sail compelling. By interesting,I mean the airplane and the sailboat could not be further apart. Like the rabbit and turtle.

Gann's book A HOSTAGE TO FORTUNE covers and intertwines both the flying and blue water sailing.

www.bdkingpress.com

Front Office--One thing you have is that you've seen the top of the business. That means a lot. Yeah, it's crappy now but at least you can say you've been there.

So many people will never get to do what you've done and see what you've seen. Take those memories with you and cherish them. Good luck.TC

Ok, got the new Black and Decker rechargeable blender, the 3000 watt inverter, a large propane tank, a roach clip, almost full ipod, inflatable doll and most importantly the several emails and pm’s from the great people that want to go with me.

It makes me feel great that so many people want to experience the same thing I want to do.

About 6 months to go…….

Getting on this ship is going to be harder than anything FedEx, Jetblue, or Cathay could throw at you. The interview is a four day event that you will have to pay for. There will be a drinking portion, napping, combined drinking and eating, and a fishing portion. There will be a lot of emphasis on beer bong systems as well as other more complex bongs.

You will also have to tell a time at your previous job that you were lazy for a day, week, or year?
In your oppinion what makes a good drinking team?
How much combined drinking and laziness have you done in the last six months?
I also know they are adding a sim that will include a simulated rocking deck, quarters, a ping pong ball, and a malaysian whore.
Luckily for those of you who don't have 20+ years of airline experience to fall back on I am offering a prep course that is one day and $400. I am an expert in all the above areas and will make sure you sail through the interview!

Crash Pad said:
The interview is a four day event that you will have to pay for. There will be a drinking portion, napping, combined drinking and eating, and a fishing portion. There will be a lot of emphasis on beer bong systems as well as other more complex bongs.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!
Sign me up, my brother from my Crash Pad Mother...Dat's da kind of interview dat I'm talkin' about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godspeed my friend.... Maybe some day I will be as lucky as you and be in a position to go on a great adventure. Get an HF or Ham radio with a bigass antenna and keep in touch with us! HS

Latest resources

Back