This just in...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WHAT ABOUT TURDS LIKE THIS?
HIS COMPANY HAS LOADS OF CRJ 200 AIRFRAMES.
THIS LOSER POINTS AT XJT EMB 145 AIRFRAMES AND CALLS THEM WORTHLESS.
THIS PERSON IS AN IDIOT NO?
The fact is that SKW bought XJT because they know that the crj 200 a/c are going away in the 50 seat market and WILL be replaced by the better EMB a/c . Nuff said on that subject huh?
ASA and SKW will be the ones shrinking as these useless frames are parked .
You can get used to that idea, Dipsh!t.

I find it ironic that the company (xjt) that helped develop and was the lauch customer of the emb jets are both being sent out to pasture.... Xjt isn't a company of itself or momma cal and the emb145, 135 are on the verge of ending up beer cans.... Whatta industry!!!!!

Idiot

Comical. This is why OO keeps pulling dead CRJ2's from the desert and rocking the little life left in them completely gone. Because they are money-losers? Guess again.

So the EMB that can carry more are trash but the crappy CRJ that carries less are gold? Yeah, CAL loved them in IAH when ********************ty Kitty ran them.
You sir are a moron.

Having previously expressed my disappointment in the Skyw vote. I guess I can sit and watch all you big, fat, farty, poopie-heads show us how it's REALLY done. (BTW, My new tricycle, with the handlebar tassels, is WAY better than your Li'l Red Wagon)

Seriously though, you have my sincere hope that you can do much, MUCH better.

Last edited:
Good for me good for you

Having previously expressed my disappointment in the Skyw vote. I guess I can sit and watch all you big, fat, farty, poopie-heads show us how it's REALLY done. (BTW, My new tricycle, with the handlebar tassels, is WAY better than your Li'l Red Wagon)

Seriously though, you have my sincere hope that you can do much, MUCH better.

I hear what you're saying but i see what you're doing.
I'm one who doesn't care about you getting better pay, rules or qol from other alpa companies. I want what's good for me and my family. if you can or fail to capitalize on my, "better", situation than good for you. btw you haven't done that yet so there you go.

listen up!

I find it ironic that the company (xjt) that helped develop and was the lauch customer of the emb jets are both being sent out to pasture.... Xjt isn't a company of itself or momma cal and the emb145, 135 are on the verge of ending up beer cans.... Whatta industry!!!!!

Yeah but those GREAT 200's are setting fire to the 50 seat market right?
Wow and we wonder why this profession seems to be filled with dummies.

Looks like I have to say this AGAIN.

Listen, don't mess with the SKYW DX's. I did it once long ago, and I've regretted it ever since. They're everywhere, and they travel in packs on here. You mess with one, you get the whole hive.
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:
Looks like I have to say this AGAIN.

Listen, don't mess with the SKYW DX's. I did it once long ago, and I've regretted it ever since. They're everywhere, and they travel in packs on here. You mess with one, you get the whole hive.
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Question: What do the SkyWest Dispatchers know about being a pilot for a union carrier or even being a pilot?

Answer: Nothing. They have ZERO credibility when it comes to pilot compensation, work rules, lifestyles, etc.

They are nothing more than company puppets who occasionally venture out from under Jerry and Chip's desks to "educate" the SkyWest faithful on the sins of fighting for a liveable wage and the evil protections of a legally enforceable contract.

Listening to these guys is the equivalent of getting life counseling from a 6 year old.

Fact: You can get certified to be a dispatcher in 6 weeks.

Question: What do the SkyWest Dispatchers know about being a pilot for a union carrier or even being a pilot?

Answer: Nothing. They have ZERO credibility when it comes to pilot compensation, work rules, lifestyles, etc.

They are nothing more than company puppets who occasionally venture out from under Jerry and Chip's desks to "educate" the SkyWest faithful on the sins of fighting for a liveable wage and the evil protections of a legally enforceable contract.

Listening to these guys is the equivalent of getting life counseling from a 6 year old.

Fact: You can get certified to be a dispatcher in 6 weeks.

Some of us did it in five weeks. ;)

So the EMB that can carry more are trash but the crappy CRJ that carries less are gold? Yeah, CAL loved them in IAH when ********************ty Kitty ran them.
You sir are a moron.

OO grew by 12 200s in 2010. How many 145s did XJ grow by last year?

Latest resources

Back