• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This just in...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep! I am a poser! Just trying to keep the NO SPIN factor alive and well.

And for the record, skyworst does NOT own those emb-145's. They are owned by CAL I mean United.... Who the he!!ever has the CPA now!!! But skyworst doesn't own any of the newly acquired xjt aircraft!!!!

And for the record, skyworst does NOT own those emb-145's. They are owned by CAL I mean United.... Who the he!!ever has the CPA now!!! But skyworst doesn't own any of the newly acquired xjt aircraft!!!!

Whew, because those things are worthless.

idiots

Whew, because those things are worthless.

Just like your crappy crj 200 right dipsh!t
sit back and watch how we do it here @ xjt mammas boy!
It's all about fupm over here !

Just like your crappy crj 200 right dipsh!t
sit back and watch how we do it here @ xjt mammas boy!
It's all about fupm over here !

Eh, don't worry about the dispatcher toughguys. The worse that could happen to them is to fall out of their comfy chairs.

Why in the world would anyone be surprised that they didn't "raise the bar"? They have a very clear agreement with Mr. Atkin that they will never attempt to raise any bar. Their job is to tag along with the industry, not lead. It's a gigantic step to give up pacifism in favor of taking a stand.

Idiots

You can call me, or any other skywest pilot a fool, doesn't matter. Problem is if you work for XJT/ASA is that contracts, pay, better wages, etc., are obsolete in general. You are now owned by skywest, and yourself, along with your 50 seat airframes(I noticed your 145 on your profile), will eventually get dwindled away into oblivian. And the one list thing, forget it, it will never happen over here. It's terrible that it has to come to that, but in the long run that's what is gonna happen. you and I both know it. got your time, and get out when you can, without naming your comrades a fool.

WHAT ABOUT TURDS LIKE THIS?
HIS COMPANY HAS LOADS OF CRJ 200 AIRFRAMES.
THIS LOSER POINTS AT XJT EMB 145 AIRFRAMES AND CALLS THEM WORTHLESS.
THIS PERSON IS AN IDIOT NO?
The fact is that SKW bought XJT because they know that the crj 200 a/c are going away in the 50 seat market and WILL be replaced by the better EMB a/c . Nuff said on that subject huh?
ASA and SKW will be the ones shrinking as these useless frames are parked .
You can get used to that idea, Dipsh!t.

Last edited:
Comical. This is why OO keeps pulling dead CRJ2's from the desert and rocking the little life left in them completely gone. Because they are money-losers? Guess again.

Latest resources

Back