This just in...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like I have to say this AGAIN.

Listen, don't mess with the SKYW DX's. I did it once long ago, and I've regretted it ever since. They're everywhere, and they travel in packs on here. You mess with one, you get the whole hive.
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

We also learned not to say anything bad about ASA on their own boards! ;)

On the contrary, as an AWA pilot, I appreciate all that the SKW folks have done for the profession. Thank you for your realistic approach to our profession.

Bob

Yeah but those GREAT 200's are setting fire to the 50 seat market right?
Wow and we wonder why this profession seems to be filled with dummies.

Semamay down nah, semamay down.... Did my statement read like I was praising one a/c vs. Another??? I dont think so.... Poophead!!!!!

Btw SkyNation,

I have no idea what a Weenus is. Maybe you could educate me. I am a male who has a penis that is connected to two large round things (balls)

Hahaha! Always trying to defend yourself... Do what you gotta to convince others... but I've never had to come on flightinfo and declare to my xjet/asa buddy's that I got some junk in my pants. But if you and the 25% that voted no need to declare, "I VOTED NO AND I HAVE A PENIS!", then good for you. The fact is, is that until we have a union, it's all smoke and mirrors, and a vote to turn down a pay raise is not leverage, it's just lost money.

Latest resources

Back