• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This just in...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is like watching a pack of dogs fighting over table scraps!!!! This company just bought 2 companies in the last 10 years(estimated time frame) for half a billion dollars and the pilots are fighting over a single digit raise? WTF folks, this companies purchases are being funded by Crappy wages and employee concessions but none of the workgroups can change how things are going? Has anyone requested a look-see at the books?

Btw SkyNation,

I have no idea what a Weenus is. Maybe you could educate me. I am a male who has a penis that is connected to two large round things (balls) that I used to vote "Decline" while guys like you apparently used your Weenus (woman penis maybe?) to sell me out by voting to "Accept". Now I get to figure out how to feed my family as my buying power decreases due to inflation the next couple of years. Thanks pal!

We haven't had a raise that kept up with(let alone ahead of)inflation for a long time...even the extremely low inflation of the last couple of years!!!

Last edited:
This is like watching a pack of dogs fighting over table scraps!!!! This company just bought 2 companies in the last 10 years(estimated time frame) for half a billion dollars and the pilots are fighting over a single digit raise? WTF folks, this companies purchases are being funded by Crappy wages and employee concessions but none of the workgroups can change how things are going? Has anyone requested a look-see at the books?

Not to mention the 10's of millions loaned to United, and the Scenic Airlines purchase, and the money for Air Mekong, and the airline they bought the maximum legal percentage of in Brazil!

Question for the SkyWest brothers and sisters....Does SkyWest management ever tell you that if you are part of ALPA that your dues are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE or do they just sell you the song-and-dance about "you don't want to pay union dues, do you?"

Maybe we should start addressing SkyWest as "Concessions" like we did when Comair was caving in to management a few years ago?

Question for the SkyWest brothers and sisters....Does SkyWest management ever tell you that if you are part of ALPA that your dues are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE or do they just sell you the song-and-dance about "you don't want to pay union dues, do you?"

That tax deductible argument is just silly... Did you actually figure out how much it "saved" you on your taxes? It didnt save you 2%, or whatever your dues are....

Latest resources

Back