• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thinking of Voting For John McPain? Recall this:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
but I am going to say, that I believe it makes no difference long term whatsoever. They are mostly all crooks, and they are going to do whatever they feel like.

The facts and history don't back up your assertions. All you have to do is look at how the Clinton administration dealt with pilot labor and compare it to how both Bush administrations dealt with pilot labor. Clinton went out of his way to work with pilot unions while Bush does everything possible to crush us under his boot. Them's just the facts.

WTF? You McCain haters want Hillary in office? Or Obama? (I'll actually settle for Obama if worst comes to worse because I think he may actually be flexible and not have his feet in cement on all the boneheaded liberal policy prescriptions- but so far there is not much evidence of such flexibility; he does however appear to think, as opposed to the talking automaton that is Hillary.)

The Dems had a winning ticket way back with Bubba Bill because he moved to the center and wasn't really glued to left wing ideology. By contrast this time around they have two ideologues, one with some sort of vindictive revenge mission and the other having the most liberal voting record in the Senate. McCain isn't perfect: I don't like the idea of tax cuts without accompanying spending cuts, and on this he has weakened, but at heart he's still a fiscal conservative. I disagree with much of his anti-labor stances when it comes to the airlines, but a Pres is not a labor Tsar, and I think there are bigger issues than who will be friendliest to big labor.

As for Columbia- Hillary and Obama keep trumping like crazy how they are going to "rebuild" the U.S. image abroad and yet they want to start off rebuilding our alliances by protectionism and starting trade wars? Scrap or "time out" NAFTA form example and Canada and Mexico are free to bring up their laundry list of squabbles too, indeed so is everyone. That's why these deals are negotiated, they are trade offs. The one bright spot in the U.S. economy right now is surging exports. Start a trade war and watch that die.

McCain's a good man. I much prefer him than Bush. If it weren't for his ANTI-PILOT stance i could've voted for him just because I would love for a republican to have to clean up the Bush loyalist mess.

Then Obama came along. He has more substance in his pinky than most do in their whole body. He makes the other two look like twin game players who sold out their substance a long time ago. And to be honest, that's what i want. Someone who hasn't completely sold out to stay in the political game.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back