• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Think twice before coming to Pinnacle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Holy crap! I would have just barely missed it. Why so many senior guys? Just big-RJ SJS? Not too many senior guys lived in the ATL area, so I can't see why too many guys would bid for an airplane that didn't even have a known payrate yet.

How is seniority in class determined? Age? Social Security #? Draw straws?

Who F-n cares. Classes are not awarded bases until well after they start. It is very often the a base doesn't have any openings or only a few. Like this last vacancy had 2 MSP FO openings. You better have been the the 2 oldest F-ers in the class or you wont get it. If you are young, you could get pushed to ATL and locked out of MSP, MEM or DTW for 24 months.

I was hoping more people would speak up to confirm that they are not giving the money they promised to trainees. Would not surprise me a bit.

Who F-n cares. Classes are not awarded bases until well after they start. .

not exactly true... close though..

look at some vacancies.. they say (for FO's).. NHT class date XXX or to be filled by NHT

but I agree.. if there are only 2 slots and a new hire class falls between a vacancy, it does not matter how old you are, you still are not getting in and will have to wait 3-4 months to get the domicile if not longer.

it is all timing for a specific domicile and personally I agree.. I see PNCL backfilling ATL with New Hires.

NHT is newhire training, yes.

This place is such a sinking ship right now. I am actually shocked that they were able to fill the vacancy with FO's. I'm even more shocked that I wouldn't have been able to hold it based on my seniority, which is sad, cause I'm a senior citizen as far as MSP FO's are concerned.

DELTA GIVE ME A CALL PLEASE!!!!!

If you are young, you could get pushed to ATL and locked out of MSP, MEM or DTW for 24 months.

If someone gets hired in the next two months, what's the chance of being 'forced' into the ATL domicile (whereas you had actually wanted DTW)?

Latest resources

Back