• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Things Crew Members do to annoy you - Post em Up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW. There are a LOT of things that annoy me. Lately this FO I've been flying with absolutely must listen to the entire ATIS again before we call for taxi. Yesterday I just called myself and started rolling, I think he'll get the hint.

Actually, he probably thinks your a complete tool, like most of the lurkers on here do after reading your post...

:)

Funniest post of the day. And unfortunately, there are those types in aviation. One of my friends who bartended while going to UND, told me stories of all the UND male flight students that would go to the bar, and apparently just do nothing but talk about aviation, and would either ignore the women or not know how to talk to them.

Ladies Q. How do you know your date with a pilot is halfway over?

When he says "Enough about me, let's talk about airplanes."

So I always center the heading bug but recently flew with a guy who insisted that it not be centered-wanted it 30-50 degrees left or right. Any of you guys seen this?

I understand the logic if you forget your on HDG mode but really?

I hate it when my cohort "bogarts" the charts. I REALLY hate it when I do it to myself:laugh:

Not an F/O anymore, and for that matter, don't fly the Hawker anymore either, but what's the hurry? So you have to stop; sounds like the F/O has been trained well. Being in a hurry will get you into more trouble than most other issues. Slow it down and give youself a chance to see what you might have missed.

I never said I was in a hurry. It's just that when you can see that there is no traffic around you can make the call and continue to taxi slowly and safely. You may not have notcied the price of fuel lately, but by comimng to a stop and then adding power to start rolling again you burn more fuel and waste energy.

Have a good day

Latest resources

Back