Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NCherches

Ok... So I cant stand when ATC advises us:

"N1234 traffic 2 o'clock, 3 miles primary target only" and the Co-pilot replies...

"N1234 were looking, nothing on the TCAS!"

Anything that drives you guys crazy?

I hate it when I'm flying with someone who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a $100 bill hanging out of their zipper beg the counter girls to let them take their pictures so they can later submit them to a really lame website featuring aviation cute fully clothed fbo chicks.

I hate it when I'm flying with someone who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a $100 bill hanging out of their zipper beg the counter girls to let them take their pictures so they can later submit them to a really lame website featuring aviation cute fully clothed fbo chicks.

ouch...:p

You just wish you thought of it.

BTW. There are a LOT of things that annoy me. Lately this FO I've been flying with absolutely must listen to the entire ATIS again before we call for taxi. Yesterday I just called myself and started rolling, I think he'll get the hint.

I thought that only high school chicks start their sentances off with "OK...So"????

Latest resources

Back