• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Things Crew Members do to annoy you - Post em Up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate when people put mustard on my burger, especially when I say no mustard.

My issues is with the female flight attendents. Everytime we go to some city where she has some female friend, she always bugs me about a 3-way. I just don't understand it. Why would we need to do a 3-way, when we are all in the same town. We can talk on the phone anytime, so a 3 way makes no sense when we can just go meet her friend. They eventually hook up, and then they come to my hotel room and both of them are banging on the door, telling me its 3 way time! Now why woudl I even get up and go to the door when I have already told her I dont do that 3 way calling. Her friend is out in the hall with her banging on my door, why on earth would we need to talk on the phone, besides, I am too busy watching smut on the PPV and playing on the net.

My issues is with the female flight attendents. Everytime we go to some city where she has some female friend, she always bugs me about a 3-way. I just don't understand it. Why would we need to do a 3-way, when we are all in the same town. We can talk on the phone anytime, so a 3 way makes no sense when we can just go meet her friend. They eventually hook up, and then they come to my hotel room and both of them are banging on the door, telling me its 3 way time! Now why woudl I even get up and go to the door when I have already told her I dont do that 3 way calling. Her friend is out in the hall with her banging on my door, why on earth would we need to talk on the phone, besides, I am too busy watching smut on the PPV and playing on the net.

:)

Funniest post of the day. And unfortunately, there are those types in aviation. One of my friends who bartended while going to UND, told me stories of all the UND male flight students that would go to the bar, and apparently just do nothing but talk about aviation, and would either ignore the women or not know how to talk to them.

What's the mater with you? Are you some sort of mysogynist or what? Can't you at least humor the poor girl and do it? What kind of selfish bastard are you?

I can dis-satisfy craploads at the same time! All I have to do is walk past them and they run away. I'm not really sure why though... I've got some of my teeth left and a little bit of hair. I take a bath about every week or so. That's good enough isn't it? Hell I even wash my clothes once in a while.

Last edited:
BTW. There are a LOT of things that annoy me. Lately this FO I've been flying with absolutely must listen to the entire ATIS again before we call for taxi. Yesterday I just called myself and started rolling, I think he'll get the hint.

Last item on ATIS is usually notams including taxiway/runway closures and the like.

Runway incursions are much more likely when only one guy hears the clearance.

ATIS is typically 30 seconds in length

Y'all be careful out there.

caseyd

Latest resources

Back