• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Things Crew Members do to annoy you - Post em Up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When the individual next to you has to "sell you" on his/her political, religious or other beliefs and why he/she is right. These people are usually the one's who have to correct you after any remark you make to stroke their ego. Most of them could be fixed with a good ass-whoopin.

Last edited:
When the individual next to you has to "sell you" on his/her political, religious or other beliefs and why he/she is right. These people are usually the one's who have to correct you after any remark you make to stroke their ego. Most of them could be fixed with a good ass-whoopin.

How very true. I just tell them that I have no interest in politics, religion, etc. Seems to shut them up. If not, I excuse myself , get a cup of coffee, and do the walk of shame.

I never said I was in a hurry. It's just that when you can see that there is no traffic around you can make the call and continue to taxi slowly and safely. You may not have notcied the price of fuel lately, but by comimng to a stop and then adding power to start rolling again you burn more fuel and waste energy.

Have a good day

Semperfido I agree
Sorry man, I don't buy it. There are many ways to be smart with fuel, but that sounds more like a pax comfort technique.

As long as we are being anal retentive dorks tonight .. how saying "on the hold" instead "position and hold."

WTF does "on the hold" mean anyhow.

And yea, I cannot stand when Americans go to ICAO countries and use their coloquialisms! ;)

Simple really.

We Won the War.

Of course it's cheap. He's a pilot!

What he said!

Its why i find it amusing on this board when pilots accuse the public of being cheap. There is no greater irony.

I completely admit to being frugal. But I have turned that into two house, and am currently in Bulgaria, staying in a hostel of course :)

We have a guy that wears cheap cologne. It makes me want to puke.

We have a passenger that wears so much the boss told him he was not allowed to wear it on the airplane because he did not want the smell getting in the fabric.

We also had a F/O years ago that wore HI-Karate, and he bathed in it. When you walked in to the FBO, you knew if he was there or not.

Latest resources

Back