• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The tattooed wife

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe she's bored. maybe she is looking to add some excitement to her life and she wants to feel young again. There's really only one reason a woman feels the need for a tramp stamp. She wants people to notice her backside.

hgi, from your post you said you and your wife spoke about the tat, and by the end of the conversation 'she' decided that she didn't want one.. so you didn't tell her not to get one, did you? I don't see what is the big deal about a tat, maybe it makes her feel young.. do you want your wife to be happy? If so, you should support her decisions... I don't agree with her hiding the tat from you, but that's another issue..

'kommutrdog' I like foreign women too, mainly eastern europe (x-wife) but you know what, they have problems too..!

hgi, from your post you said you and your wife spoke about the tat, and by the end of the conversation 'she' decided that she didn't want one.. so you didn't tell her not to get one, did you? I don't see what is the big deal about a tat, maybe it makes her feel young.. do you want your wife to be happy? If so, you should support her decisions... I don't agree with her hiding the tat from you, but that's another issue..

'kommutrdog' I like foreign women too, mainly eastern europe (x-wife) but you know what, they have problems too..!

No, I'd never tell her not to get one. It's her body. What I resent is her hiding it, and then telling me she went alone to get it. It seems highly unlikely.

Why does it seem so unlikely that she got it alone? Please don't take it personal but I sense some trust issues.. Do you trust her..??

A female friend has told me that girls will cheat in a relationship when they feel in their mind "it's over" and that there's no future. Yet they will stay in the relationship until something better comes along with cheating on the side.

Be careful guys!!

Latest resources

Back