The tattooed wife

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hgi2006

So about a month ago, my wife asked if I thought she should get a tattoo. We talked about it and by the end of the discussion, she didn't want one anymore (horray!). I come home from a five day trip, and as she's making dinner, what do I notice as she bends over? A lower back tattoo! Mmmm, ok. I say nothing, and the night goes on. We go to bed, and she wears a t-shirt to bed (not entirely uncommon). She asks me to get up and take a shower first the next morning, and I do. After I get dressed and go downstairs, she gets up and showers, gets dressed etc.

After being home a full 24 hours it's obvious that she doesn't plan to tell me about her new tattoo anytime soon, so I tell her I saw it. She was embarrassed and says she was going to show me later. I asked her who she got it with, and she tells me she went alone.

What do you guys think? Is she full of crap, and maybe is seeing someone on the side? I just have a hard time believing that she got this tattoo alone, especially after decided she didn't want one. It sort of sounds like a few drinks later, she ended up in the tattoo shop ,if you ask me.

Thoughts? Ideas? I guess more and more women are tattooed these days, eh? This is a 43 year old mother of two!

So about a month ago, my wife asked if I thought she should get a tattoo. We talked about it and by the end of the discussion, she didn't want one anymore (horray!). I come home from a five day trip, and as she's making dinner, what do I notice as she bends over? A lower back tattoo! Mmmm, ok. I say nothing, and the night goes on. We go to bed, and she wears a t-shirt to bed (not entirely uncommon). She asks me to get up and take a shower first the next morning, and I do. After I get dressed and go downstairs, she gets up and showers, gets dressed etc.

After being home a full 24 hours it's obvious that she doesn't plan to tell me about her new tattoo anytime soon, so I tell her I saw it. She was embarrassed and says she was going to show me later. I asked her who she got it with, and she tells me she went alone.

What do you guys think? Is she full of crap, and maybe is seeing someone on the side? I just have a hard time believing that she got this tattoo alone, especially after decided she didn't want one. It sort of sounds like a few drinks later, she ended up in the tattoo shop ,if you ask me.

Thoughts? Ideas? I guess more and more women are tattooed these days, eh? This is a 43 year old mother of two!

Mmmmm. Im not so sure that she went "alone" to get it. Why would she want one at 43 anyway? I dunno...Id say that she needs to watch this video. Hopefully she hasnt been to Jamaica lately.

http://gprime.net/video.php/tattooremover

This is flight info.... not wife info.

Where there is smoke there is fire

Feel for you, bro.

When the wife doesn't tell her husband about the tramp stamp, it means her mind is elsewhere already.
Send HER packing. She wants to play sorority girl, have her do it away from your kids. We all know what's the mentality/mindset of the lower-back "Tramp Stamp". You know it, I know it, she knows it and all her friends know it.

Whatever you do, DO NOT kiss her A$$ and bend to her will. She doesn't respect you now, she will respect you even less later if you go "OK, honey."
Don't play 'insecure macho-boy'. Play it cool and have her hit the bricks. Throw her out if you have to. There is no room in a marriage for that kind of BS.

Just be sure to have your 'womanese-to-english' dictionary handy when she start to spill the BS about how she 'needs to find herself' or how she 'needs her own space' or how you 'don't meet her emotional needs'.

Been there, dude. Dating only foreign women now, and LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pimp: :D

American women get their head filled so full of BS on a DAILY basis from 'the View' Oprah, etc, that it is impossible for them to stay grounded in reality.

Her mind is elsewhere and she'll twist things in that typical woman brain of hers that she will convice herself that it is YOUR FAULT she needs to "find herself".

I've heard stories like these a hundred times before. They are always the same.

Don't EVER believe a woman's words. It is only her actions that count. Only actions, remember that! Words are meaningless babble out of a woman's pie hole. If she is "In to you", her actions will show that.

Women operate by feelings and emotions, not written or spoken words. Feelings.

If her feelings for you are positive her actions will be positive. If her feelings for you are 'distant' she will ACT distant from you. It is unavoidable. It is how they are programmed. It only matters how a woman ACTS towards you...not her words.

Get yourself a pre-paid legal plan NOW. Costs about $100-$150/month and will strengthen your position, because in the back of your brain, you won't be worried about the financial cost of the divorce proceedings, if it heads that way. Trust me on this.

Would you stay with your wife if it wasn't for the kids, after this stunt?

Didn't think so. Go get yourself a pre-paid legal plan.

Good luck. PM me if you want to rap. Feel for you, bro.

Hopefully its not as bad as what Kommuter dog presented. Although I cant help but agree with what he said about these women. I believe that you disagreed with the tattoo thing....or at least showed some skepticism with it. Funny how she just went and bypassed what you thought and got it done. Worst part...she never told you flat out before you found it yourself. Makes yah wonder what/who influenced her to do make that decision....especially at her age??? I dont know dude...see if her other girlfriends have the tramp stamp too.

Whats kind of tramp stamp did she get?

Anyway, I think that you should head on down and get a stud on your tounge and see what she has to say about that when she first notices it. If yah wanna go all out, get a Prince Albert while your at it. Im thinking that you would be even with her now. And making her mind wonder whats up with you!

I never seem to be amazed at how many people are into the "tattoo" scene these days, it's become so mainstream that individuals who don't have them are becoming the fringe in society!

Latest resources

Back