• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Red Label pilot, and the Line pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Closest one can get to being a scab without crossing the line. I bet most will if you guys do get released.

Today is the deadline the arbitrator set for management to present the union with their compensation proposal. Will they comply?

word is their just shuffling around the FOK team . Global crew chief has already been picked for G650 crew chief and the other FOKs will be moved in to fill the leftover slot or slots. probably gonna invent a few more positions or come up with a new title or two

I think it is very funny that not one of the G-650 pilot selectee names I've heard are Senior Flexjet Pilots. Everyone of them are FOK's. That is what no Union will get you.

An observation of the Domestic Red Lable crews are that they are arrogant primadonnas ! It is clear to see what type of crewmember is assigned to an airplane because the DRL airplane will be seen with a bag of trash dumped on the ramp next to it left there by the crew that is too lazy to take it to the trash can next to the FBO or hand it to a line guy. One will never see bags of trash unattended next to a Net Jets, Wheels Up, TMC or Options airplane as those crews are professionals and show respect

An observation of the Domestic Red Lable crews are that they are arrogant primadonnas ! It is clear to see what type of crewmember is assigned to an airplane because the DRL airplane will be seen with a bag of trash dumped on the ramp next to it left there by the crew that is too lazy to take it to the trash can next to the FBO or hand it to a line guy. One will never see bags of trash unattended next to a Net Jets, Wheels Up, TMC or Options airplane as those crews are professionals and show respect

You're full of sh!t. I've seen crews from all sorts of companies do this. As well as, everyone has had a line crew tell them, "leave the trash where it is, they'll pick it up".

Don't try to build yourself up as being more professional than anyone else. You're not! You don't agree with Red Label, fine. Don't blow rhetoric out of your a$$ to falsely demonize your fellow crew members who you don't agree with.

If you want to go down that road of "badmouthing"... we could talk about all the bullish!t recoveries the pilots on the Flex side get stuck with...

Last edited:
HA HA HA HA REALLY....Lets talk about that El BATON..You fools are the spin masters. can't get you Dead Label idiots off the ground don't believe me ask all the disserviced passengers. Every flight is a recovery for a Dead Label and the Customers are getting fed up with it. This place is going to look a lot different in a year I will guarantee that. owners are leaving for greener pastures almost as fast as the pilots. which is a good thing. Don't believe me call into CGF MX ask anyone of them guys. their pulling their hair out with all the broke Dead label planes. You guys are NET JETS biggest salesman, you better call over and see if they mailed the commission check yet. Why you think they just TOOK DELIVERY, of their 30th Global and 50TH Challenger 350. Not ORDERED planes they will never get..Like FLEXJET.. Damn that Warren Buffett

Last edited:
Talk about recovery for Dead Label. The pax showed up and said they were being downgraded into the 300. When they were seated and looking around, they asked me what kind of 300 is this? It doesn't look like my Challenger. I had to explain that it was a Phenom 300. Another bait and switch?

Latest resources

Back