• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Red Label pilot, and the Line pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
An observation of the Domestic Red Lable crews are that they are arrogant primadonnas ! It is clear to see what type of crewmember is assigned to an airplane because the DRL airplane will be seen with a bag of trash dumped on the ramp next to it left there by the crew that is too lazy to take it to the trash can next to the FBO or hand it to a line guy. One will never see bags of trash unattended next to a Net Jets, Wheels Up, TMC or Options airplane as those crews are professionals and show respect

This is one of the many duties of line service. Leaving the trash bag tied up is normal practice, red label or not. If you don't use their services, then they drop the chocks and head to the line shack. Ever have that happen?

There really aren't very many true recoveries. There are a lot of downgrades and equipment substitutions due to lack of staffing and/or poor scheduling, but not many true recoveries. This company is not about customer service, It is about ego aggrandizement. The exception is us, the pilots. We are the only people at this operation who still remain committed to serving our passengers. And I think management laughs at us for it.

Disagree DOH. While there may be a few that think along that line, and you may be one of them. I feel the majority of pilots treat this place like a Paycheck and could care less at this point about anything else. What was once Great employees has been beaten down by management to Mediocre employees at best on a good day.

You're full of sh!t. I've seen crews from all sorts of companies do this. As well as, everyone has had a line crew tell them, "leave the trash where it is, they'll pick it up".

Don't try to build yourself up as being more professional than anyone else. You're not! You don't agree with Red Label, fine. Don't blow rhetoric out of your a$$ to falsely demonize your fellow crew members who you don't agree with.

If you want to go down that road of "badmouthing"... we could talk about all the bullish!t recoveries the pilots on the Flex side get stuck with...

Interesting. You are a complete fool for believing what scheduling and Mgt is telling you. How about pullung your head away from mgt's lap and come back to reality

Disagree DOH. While there may be a few that think along that line, and you may be one of them. I feel the majority of pilots treat this place like a Paycheck and could care less at this point about anything else. What was once Great employees has been beaten down by management to Mediocre employees at best on a good day.

I have to agree with shanes on this one, I have been noticing nothing but a " I don't give a $hit anymore" attitude. since the merger and the delays of the negotiations.
If this goes to the arbitrator and he decides I see no change in attitude. If by some miracle they are able to negotiate an agreement which we can vote on people's attitudes might change for the better but I am not holding out any hope for that.

A few weeks ago I saw one of our pilots with huge sweat stains under his arm pits in the new grey uniform shirt and stains all over his tie. His comment was that the company wanted the Flex crews to be noticed in the FBO and he was sure everyone was looking at him and commenting on how the Flex Jet uniforms are catching everyone's attention but not in the way they intended.

I personally found the pit stains disgusting, but what are you suppose to do.

Hey Jetwash, just so everyone understands the whole reason the MCBA is in front of an arbitrator and will be decided by an Arbitrator is because Managment didn't come to the bargaining table in good faith. No Pilots will get to vote on the MCBA, the final outcome of the MCBA on all of the remaining sections will be determined by the Arbitrator and there will be no vote. That's the way Managment wanted it. However we will all get to vote on what happens next and that is section 6 negotiations.

If you want to go down that road of "badmouthing"... we could talk about all the bullish!t recoveries the pilots on the Flex side get stuck with...

Who is feeding you this? And shame on you for believing it. The Phenoms are understaffed. Green airplanes sit for days. If you are trying to put a guilt trip on me for not going over 14 hours, you are just going to have to get over yourself.

You're full of sh!t. I've seen crews from all sorts of companies do this. As well as, everyone has had a line crew tell them, "leave the trash where it is, they'll pick it up".

Don't try to build yourself up as being more professional than anyone else. You're not! You don't agree with Red Label, fine. Don't blow rhetoric out of your a$$ to falsely demonize your fellow crew members who you don't agree with.

I guess you've not seen the latest e-mail from your Union with the proposed payrates from both sides? I've been telling you clowns for two years now that Uncle Ricci will never continue to pay those Red Label rates. What a bunch of fools you guys are.

I guess you've not seen the latest e-mail from your Union with the proposed payrates from both sides? I've been telling you clowns for two years now that Uncle Ricci will never continue to pay those Red Label rates. What a bunch of fools you guys are.

Exactly, Kenn was only goung to pay those red lable salaries as bribes to get a decertification vote. Now that has failed he is going to take the bribe money away and blame it on the big bad union.

Latest resources

Back