the REAL Scott Hall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scott,

How many more days will Brian last before he is shown the backdoor?
According to a quote by Jerry Grinstein in a recent forum, Brian is running a company that is tarnishing the Brand!

I would like to see where he said that. This operation has a ton of problems but it still runs a heck of a lot better than when we were owned by big D

Scott has helped me out twice on pay issues. That is more than I can say for anyone else in the GO. He also responds to emails and phone calls very quickly. We could use more people in the GO like Scott.

"Scott Holl" is not the real Scott Hall.

How do you know? Are you the "real" Scott Hall?

Because the real Scott Hall has been reading this forum for a lot longer than Feb 2007, which means he would have already had his own log in. Also, if you know the guy, you'll know that he would never admit that somebody is getting under his skin, as in the Scott Hall impersonator (Scott did say in recurrent that he thinks the Scott Hall impersonator is funny, though). Scott would also never intentionally misspell his name. Most telling, though, is that I do know the real Scott Hall and he does not talk the way "Scott Holl" does. He simply would never say those things. Scott would also never choose a Simpsons avatar.

Last edited:
- The ramp is exactly the same as before. The rampers just sit on their cans and watch you sit there waiting to be parked. We're late for what ever reason (Imagine that) and they don't have lighted wands any more. It's the same joke as before on the ramp.

Get used to that....I've never seen motivated rampers at any airline. You might as well pull out the US Weekly and give up on that one.

Because the real Scott Hall has been reading this forum for a lot longer than Feb 2007, which means he would have already had his own log in. Also, if you know the guy, you'll know that he would never admit that somebody is getting under his skin, as in the Scott Hall impersonator (Scott did say in recurrent that he thinks the Scott Hall impersonator is funny, though). Scott would also never intentionally misspell his name. Most telling, though, is that I do know the real Scott Hall and he does not talk the way "Scott Holl" does. He simply would never say those things. Scott would also never choose a Simpsons avatar.

How do you know when SH started reading this forum? How would he spell his screen name? What avatar would he use? You sure seem to know a lot about him. Hmmm.....

I agree with Sinca also. If that is the real Scott Hall, I called you with a 52 minute sit on the ramp last week. We need talk again.
- The ramp is exactly the same as before. The rampers just sit on their cans and watch you sit there waiting to be parked. We're late for what ever reason (Imagine that) and they don't have lighted wands any more. It's the same joke as before on the ramp.
- I flew with 2 very senior Captains the last 2 days and they don't even know how to start the acars pay. I had one Capt say the door is closed and were getting paid. I looked down and the dang brake wasn't released.. WERE NOT GETTING PAID. I told him he needed to release the brake. He released it 2 minutes late and said, OH WELL, SCREW IT. Great attitude.
- Going to love the moral now that Lax is closed. We're really going to be upbeat now. If you don't know me by now, just call.
- I will let you buy me lunch and we can go watch some moron rampers one day and watch the joke that goes on out there.

You still get paid off what is entered in the can.

I would like to see where he said that. This operation has a ton of problems but it still runs a heck of a lot better than when we were owned by big D

Someone taped a copy of the Q&A's from a recent Grinstein forum on the door going into the crew lounge. It should still be up!

Latest resources

Back