Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Scott Holl

OK,

I have sat by and watched the posts from Scott Hall. They are amusing and funny, BUT NOT ME. I have so many people asking if it is me that I finally had to create an account and set the record straight. I am the real Scott. I do not plan on answering questions from people, just wanted to make sure everyone knew that the other was a fake.
Keep up the good work and remember that if we dont grow we die. We need to stay competitive.

Scott

OK,

I have sat by and watched the posts from Scott Hall. They are amusing and funny, BUT NOT ME.

...Would the real Scott Hall please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...

Yeah, I'm slim shady, yes...

OK,

I have sat by and watched the posts from Scott Hall. They are amusing and funny, BUT NOT ME.

...Would the real Scott Hall please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...

Yeah, I'm slim shady, yes...

ROTFLMFAO!:D He may be the real Scott, though. He did say he wouldn't answer any questions. That is typical managment, do not engage in dialog. Just spew garbage from the union busting play book!:puke:

OK,

I have sat by and watched the posts from Scott Hall. They are amusing and funny, BUT NOT ME. I have so many people asking if it is me that I finally had to create an account and set the record straight. I am the real Scott. I do not plan on answering questions from people, just wanted to make sure everyone knew that the other was a fake.
Keep up the good work and remember that if we dont grow we die. We need to stay competitive.

Scott

Come on, you could have been more creative than that. If you were going to splurge for another signup, you should have done it under another name of our esteemed management group.

He did pay $10 to post so who knows! Aren't most too cheap to do that?

I'm sure that $10 came from the screw the pilot fund

Yup, each day the contract talks are stalled, some bean counter deep in Castle Greyskull deducts .01$ from all of the pilots' checks working at ASA. Called a 'rounding error', this fund is designed as a bonus to management types that are 'successfully' negotiating the contract...

Latest resources

Back