• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

the REAL Scott Hall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was actually doing an impersonation of Ross Perot's running mate, but being in diapers at the time you probably wouldn't know that.

I got it. I watched it. I was sickened by it. Too bad the man never got a chance to answer his own question. The media was far to interested in lampooning his inability to understand the questions being asked of him during the debate because his hearing aid was malfunctioning. All the while, said media never focused too much on the fact that he had to wear that hearing aid due to the abuse and torture he endured in Hanoi while he kept his command at Hoa Loa for 7 years. No mention of the fact that he attempted to commit suicide rather than succumb to pressure to betray his country. No mention of the fact that he intentionally disfigured his face to prevent himself from being paraded in front of a Vietnamese camera crew for propaganda purposes. The man was one of the few truly great American heroes, but it's much better for ratings to entertain the masses by making a great man look like a senile old fool.

RIP, Admiral.

Sorry for the soapbox, I digress.

Last edited:
Agreed, that one event is probably the reason Perot lost. It was actually the beginning of a good answer to the question he was given, but it just came out wrong.

why wouldn't I have a simpsons avatar. I am just making fun of the fake Scott Hall. Why don't you come by my office and we will discuss my sense of humor.

Scott

Isn't your office is underneath BL's desk ****************************** bag!!!

Latest resources

Back