• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The leeches are out....on 3407

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is amazing to me that a law firm can pass judgement on an aircraft's design without really knowing the substantive facts of the accident. Just looking for a big payday, I suppose.

It is amazing to me that a law firm can pass judgement on an aircraft's design without really knowing the substantive facts of the accident. Just looking for a big payday, I suppose.

Only in America!!

I don't think any court is gonna listen to anyone till the NTSB report is worked out.
People might hate me for this, but it's lookin more and more like Pilot Error. And if so, there's gonna be money dealt out to the families.

Look.... Some of the Hudson Flight folks are looking to get paid.

Time will tell, but it is looking more and more like pilot error, if it is then I have no issue with the lawsuits.

Only in America!!

I don't think any court is gonna listen to anyone till the NTSB report is worked out.
People might hate me for this, but it's lookin more and more like Pilot Error. And if so, there's gonna be money dealt out to the families.

Look.... Some of the Hudson Flight folks are looking to get paid.
There will be no trials or settlements until the NTSB report is out, but the litigation takes at least as long as the NTSB process.

If the passengers (and person on the ground) died due to pilot error then Colgan/Pinnacle should get sued. Simple as that. Let the facts come out through the investigation and sue if pilot error is ruled the primary factor. The lawyers will start suing anyway regardless. I am sure the insurance companies are sweating right now...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back