• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

the latest and greatest from Spirit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eff spirit... eff jblue and eff this industry in the US. Thanks to mesa and the rest for the race to the bottom. Oil is expensive.. this is true... but tickets don't need to be given away. It should be a criminal offense to run an airline with over 80% of the seats filled and still be operating in the red. Charge enough to cover costs and make a profit. WTF it's pretty simple people.

That you, CC? Give the freightdog a call.

How senior is the DTW F/O base going to go? And will there be displacement into DTW?

Why is this info not coming from the union? Shouldn't they attempt to provide the most accurate info to the membership?

Also, why did they say in their email that the company provided the "minimum required legal notice"? The company hasn't even issued notices yet?

The WARN act requires 60 days notice and our contract only requires 14 days notice. The WARN act only applies to furloughs of more than 50 people.

Didn't you say this?

What’s up with everyone needing hugs and kisses from the union? It reminds me of that guy who was upset that the union didn't congratulate the winners of the last election when the results were announced.

For all the tough talk we sure act like a bunch powder puffs. Are we all this emotionally insecure? Maybe the union should start putting gold stars in our v file when we do a good job.
Last edited by Beetle007 : 01-11-2008 at 07:54.

Okay I admit it.. But hey it takes one to know one.. The chef bites the pillow while we play naked twister

It takes one to know one? That all you got Barbarino?

Back to Spirit ... Did JB buy them today? I was on a transcon and kinda out of the loop.

Didn't you say this?

What’s up with everyone needing hugs and kisses from the union? It reminds me of that guy who was upset that the union didn't congratulate the winners of the last election when the results were announced.

For all the tough talk we sure act like a bunch powder puffs. Are we all this emotionally insecure? Maybe the union should start putting gold stars in our v file when we do a good job.
Last edited by Beetle007 : 01-11-2008 at 07:54.

Unify or die boys.........now more than ever.

Guys, if we were to aquire Spirit, why would we defer deliveries of new ships. I would think we'd keep the new ones and sub-lease/sell the older ships gained in the deal.

Guys, if we were to aquire Spirit, why would we defer deliveries of new ships. I would think we'd keep the new ones and sub-lease/sell the older ships gained in the deal.

Besides, isn't there significant overlap in the two route structures?

Latest resources

Back