• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

the latest and greatest from Spirit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No it is not a rumor. We got an official notice from the MEC today. My guess is that one of the investment companies just pulled the plug.

Maybe not pulled the plug, but here's another scenario:

What if Indigo takes some planes from us and ships them over to Poland (Wizzair) or Australia (Tiger)? How hard is it for them to do, since they own us all?

To think that just 10 days ago I was giving this company credit for coming clean with us. Shame on me. They're all just a bunch of Karl Icann wannabees, corporate raiders everyone. I think the last CEO that really cared about aviation just retired (Herb K.)...

Well, back to updating my resume...

gator

Per the station manager in FLL, Jetblue does not use Navitaire...the new software

Well, they would probably know better, but the Navitaire website lists JetBlue as a current user as does various industry and travel literature. Nonetheless, it is a long shot and just one of those things that make you wonder. I do not think that it's the type of merger that we'd see right now, though.

AND FWIW:

A little mouse whispered that jetblue was making a private offer backed by soros for spirit..

The bad news in my opinion JB still has surplus pilots currently and some spirit planes would go bye bye as jb has a very high utilization rate on our airframes but let it be known jb would love to grab those 319's , 321's, and those routes

slap in some tv's and we would be good to go ...

So date of hire, fences,or preferential interviews?

just churning the pot guys but yes i did hear that and it was not from a cp or someone " on the jumpseat"

AND FWIW:

A little mouse whispered that jetblue was making a private offer backed by soros for spirit..

The bad news in my opinion JB still has surplus pilots currently and some spirit planes would go bye bye as jb has a very high utilization rate on our airframes but let it be known jb would love to grab those 319's , 321's, and those routes

slap in some tv's and we would be good to go ...

So date of hire, fences,or preferential interviews?

just churning the pot guys but yes i did hear that and it was not from a cp or someone " on the jumpseat"

I am sure one less LCC would benefit all of the players on the Eastern Seaboard from a margin standpoint. Let's just hope that if that happens the pilots don't get hosed (like normal)...

Latest resources

Back