• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Lanyard Police

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More like somebody needs some BBQ? What about BBQ? How come we never talk about BBQ anymore? What about an "I Love BBQ" lanyard? I'd wear one of those.

The guys at XJet could have an "I Love Meetball Subs" Lanyard.

At ASA, I have an "I Love Contract Negotiations" Lanyard.

OMG, I would wear "I Love BBQ"! How cool would that be? Mmmmmmm BBQ!

Strangely enough, i wear one around that says "Screw, Nut, Bolt" and never hear any commentary.

You wanna offend folks? How about "Adam or Eve: What Would Jesus Do?"
The male fa's love that one.

Religious extremism scares me... whether it's Islamic fudamentalist Terrorists bombing the WTC and bridges in Iraq, or Christian fundamentalist Terrorists bombing abortion clinics. Yet the latter is acceptable because it's in the name of Christ.

I'm not sure who you have heard say that anti-abortion killings are acceptable. They have been soundly rejected by all respectable and mainstream pro-lifers. Fred Phelps is not respectable or mainstream.

Why do "Christians" think they get a pass at forcing their religion on other people, but then point at the other religions who do the same as being wrong? Why does every Christian have to be a amateur evangelist?

You are confusing the issue. Christians are commanded to go and tell the gospel, not to force people into Christianity. People of other religions have the same right.

If you don't want to have religious debates, don't wear a Jesus lanyard in public. It's that simple. And if you do, then don't tell me or others what our religion should be. We're not interested in your opinions. Don't get upset when we politely tell you to piss off.

If you don't want to hear religious opinions, then don't comment on the lanyard. I don't wear Christianity on my sleeve, but I don't hide it either. Personally I avoid discussion of religion, politics, or sex on the job unless the other guy brings it up. There is a time and place for everything.

BTW I don't think I've ever thumped a Bible either.

Last edited:
There is no difference between "liberal" PC and Conservative/christian PC. The only difference is that Conservative/christian PCers have o'reiley and limbaugh to teach them how to act angry at things others would let roll off their backs.

Isn't it possiible that the lady was not pissed about your
"small wiriting" jesus lanyard but, like many people she finds that any lanyard with commercial slogans looks tacky and unproffesional?
Spoken like a true liberal faggot

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic! I love it!

Do you guys/gals think it would be inappropriate for me to wear a Megadeth lanyard?

Only if you wear nothing else along with it. BTW Capt. Megadeth...please be a dear and get me another OJ and a bag of pretzels.

Show us your potatoe!!

Latest resources

Back