• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Lanyard Police

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perfect example of the prejudice I'm talking about. Ironic that you use such a prejudice to decry percieved prejudice toward yourself.

Religions don't want to hurt people. Individuals want to hurt people.

Let me put your asinine statement in your terms: True or False, all gun owners want to kill people?

Excellent statement. Unless they're asking an appropriate question at an appropriate time (e.g. "where is gate C-xx"?) I usually give them a stupid look and walk away.

Ahhhhh yes, the age old liberal battle cry: "Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a racist, facist, sexist, biggoted, right-wing, whoremonger." I grew up surrounded by this attitude, and it wears thin.

You are the typical closed minded liberal who is the biggest of all hypocrites...you preach acceptance and openess, but you are amonst the most closed minded of groups.

P.S. I am a gun owner, who HAS used a gun to lawfully defend myself.

Only because I thought they made a clever and ironic noose with which to hang my Lamar, Spike, and Art Thomas dolls in effigy from my rear-view mirror. I ripped the head off my Dupont doll and skewered it on an AOA vane. It was wicked cool.

I remember back in the day when Spike used to wear a "WWJD" lanyard.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic! I love it!

Do you guys/gals think it would be inappropriate for me to wear a Megadeth lanyard?

Absolutely! It has a great beat and you can ROCK to it!:beer:

No bible thumper (as I'm into my 10th drink or so....), but how about......
"Q: What would Jesus fly into the World Trade Center?? A: " Nothing, it's Mohammed's job."

I'll be happy to make them if I get enough potential orders............

Sign me up dude!

I love the conditional tolerance of libtards in this country...

You should have told this passenger that salvation of their heathen soul can only come through Grace and acceptance of Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Then smiled and wished them a very nice day. :D

I have a University of Kentucky lanyard to wear once the NCAA basketball season starts. Hopefully, I won't have to wear it in shame after every Florida game this season.

The shame is reserved for OSU (they still suck!!!).

They don't...and if you were referring to my post, you obviously missed the smiley at the end of it. Too bad Flightinfo doesn't have a SARCASM tag...:rolleyes:

The original poster was wearing a lanyard that said, only and simply, "I LOVE JESUS". It didn't say "Love Jesus or burn in Hell" or "Christianity is the ONLY way". All the subby was doing was showing his/her opinion; wasn't forcing it on anybody, wasn't telling you or others what your religion should be.

The person that started this thread didn't offer their opinion to any particular person, but they sure got an opinion from somebody who disagreed with them, didn't they?

You have no right not to be offended because someone is simply showing their preference via a sticker or lanyard for any given religion or sexuality or political party or whatever. If you are, you're only making my point about conditional tolerance...and that goes for religious or agnostic, conservative or liberal, etc.

You are going to the penalty box for being reasonable... you are so going to get it!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back