• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Lanyard Police

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe it was Satan and he/she isn't happy with the airline experience ?
What you talkin' 'bout, he/she invented the industry! Just think about it, create a job that boys/girls will sell their souls(and first born's) for, then let them do it while cornholing them repeatedly, without lube! Sorry 'bout the run-on, couldn't find a period.
PBR

I have a University of Kentucky lanyard to wear once the NCAA basketball season starts. Hopefully, I won't have to wear it in shame after every Florida game this season.

Actually heard that you guys might have a decent football team this year too. Imagine this.......wearing your UK lanyard year-round.:beer:

Actually heard that you guys might have a decent football team this year too. Imagine this.......wearing your UK lanyard year-round.:beer:

I know! Last year the foosball team was a BIG underdog to Clemson in the bowl game last year and not only won, but outplayed Clemson in every possible way. UK football going 8-5 while the basketball team struggled?

What's next - cats and dogs mating, pigs flying, oh my...

What's next - cats and dogs mating, pigs flying, oh my...

ASA settling its contract ? ? ? ? Naw, let's not get too farfetched!!

After reading some of these posts all I can say is... wow.

Religious extremism scares me... whether it's Islamic fudamentalist Terrorists bombing the WTC and bridges in Iraq, or Christian fundamentalist Terrorists bombing abortion clinics. Yet the latter is acceptable because it's in the name of Christ.

Why do "Christians" think they get a pass at forcing their religion on other people, but then point at the other religions who do the same as being wrong? Why does every Christian have to be a amateur evangelist?

If you don't want to have religious debates, don't wear a Jesus lanyard in public. It's that simple. And if you do, then don't tell me or others what our religion should be. We're not interested in your opinions. Don't get upset when we politely tell you to piss off.

Especially on a supposedly aviation related website. Go to one of the millions of religious sites for this crap.

Latest resources

Back