The JetBlue Incident Shows Why Pilots Should Make 200K

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ace757

Well done JetBlue. Very nice landing. This proves why airline pilots deserve to make what they use to. What other job do you go to and all of a sudden have the lives of 149 people in your hands. People are paid in there jobs based on the risk factor. Dr.'s are paid well because there is a risk in what they do. CEO's are paid well because there is a lot of risk in running a company, pilots SHOULD be paid well because they have the lives of so many people in there hands at one time. I vote for a 30% pay raise at JetBlue. Set the standard for the industry for what pilots are worth. If you think pilots are paid too much, just look at the profesionalism, and airmanship that was shown today. Just my .02 cents

A sharp salute to the crew of "Canyon Blue". Good work!

Well said.

Awesome! They made it look effortless. You can't pay these guys too much!

Ace757 said:
Well done JetBlue. Very nice landing. This proves why airline pilots deserve to make what they use to. What other job do you go to and all of a sudden have the lives of 149 people in your hands. People are paid in there jobs based on the risk factor. Dr.'s are paid well because there is a risk in what they do. CEO's are paid well because there is a lot of risk in running a company, pilots SHOULD be paid well because they have the lives of so many people in there hands at one time. I vote for a 30% pay raise at JetBlue. Set the standard for the industry for what pilots are worth. If you think pilots are paid too much, just look at the profesionalism, and airmanship that was shown today. Just my .02 cents

That's right. And since driving down the highway is 10 times more dangerous than flying in a commercial aircraft, all Greyhound Bus drivers should be making a minimum of $2 million per year!!!!

Get these guys a beer, and a raise! Awsome job!!!!

Great job!!

Potential flaming accident averted due to professional crews...which is soon to be forgetten......

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing of pay cuts, slashed worked rules and gutting of the Air Line Profession.....

Good Job Fellas...

Latest resources

Back