The JetBlue Incident Shows Why Pilots Should Make 200K

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Texasskicker

I missed the waving part. walked away from the TV. but they were close to Hollywood ya know.

LOL: that was cute "they should have lit up a smoke spit on the ground and wiped the sweat off their brow" in the good old unpolitically correct days.

All and all though, I agree no big deal. We all would have done the exact same thing....... Land the airplane.

Our job is soooooo much easyer than days gone by. We got spoiled starting in the 70's....

BUT WE STILL DESERVE THE 200K$!!!!!! took me 16 years to get the job.

fletch717 said:
Vabb, you are right. AirTran has single handily changed the entire aviation industry. We are the leaders, we set all pricing and wages. We are poised to take over the world. I can walk your resume in for you if you want, I would hate to see someone with your keen insight and intelligence slip away.

When you take over the world, are you going to start with the Everglades?

Ace757 said:
Who has the power to take 150 lives with one mistake though. Does an EMT cause 150 to die because of a mistake???? no

-DELETED-

VABB said:

VABB, that comeback is in such poor taste, that I seriously have to question your ability to communicate on a normal level. You should be ashamed to even mention the Everglades in this thread. I am glad I will never have the misfortune to fly with you.

XShipRider said:
Agreed! Pilots earn every dime when the stuff hits the fan.

Yeah Stripper's do too, I just don't think a sex change, hi-lights, and breast implants would do it for me!

Alot of you vent but don't present any suggestions to improve the compensation issue. So what are the solutions? As D.O.C's (such as fuel) increase for the air carriers as a whole, wages will continue to suffer. We have to gather the formulas and philosophies of viable air carriers (passenger ops) we know who they are and start adapting and applying those successful strategies so wages can improve. If you are really perturbed, frustrated with the industry, then simply get a job with one of the more successful companies and quit whining. FEDEX is hiring. I personally know one person who has just been hired there are two more that have walk thru's. Find someone there that has flown with you and have them write a recommendation.

If you would really would like to supplement your income then here's another suggestion, take some of your income and invest in real estate. Lake Havasu, Parker, and Phoenix, Arizona have had a 47% return in one year.

http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2005-09-19_501265659487512/movies/kindergarten_cop/stop_whining_x.wav

Last edited:
VABB said:

About once a year, we get some pathetic P.O.S. on this board who wants to trot out a fatal accident that happened nine years ago. What a scumbag you must be.

Hope that nothing like that ever happens to you or one of your family members.

VABB, You are flame bait. Thats all you ever do on this board. You never have any insight or intelligence to offer, just "little man syndrome". Please tell us all how great the pay and schedules are at USA JET.

Airlinepilotpay.com Compared to AirTran, USA JET does'nt appear to be raising the bar.

Last edited:
Doesn't Boeing import their landing gear from Canada?

fletch717 said:
VABB, You are flame bait. Thats all you ever do on this board. You never have any insight or intelligence to offer, just "little man syndrome". Please tell us all how great the pay and schedules are at USA JET.

Airlinepilotpay.com Compared to AirTran, USA JET does'nt appear to be raising the bar.

No they do not. It's a good thing I don't work for USA Jet.

Under current position, you state DC-9 Capt at KYIP. But a man of your character would never lie to us right?

Latest resources

Back