• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
NJW,
Stand by your post all you want, I read the whole thread yet again and don't think they were coming after you personally. If you see it as personal then fine, continue to think that way, nothing anyone says can change that.

The only threads I have ever seen disappear from this forum were when the server crashed, and they went had to recreated the forum from a back up, that was several days old. Not a conspiracy a computer problem.

As for the theater, I sit close enough to see the players and wonder at their antics. Maybe you need to back away from the stage a little.

More facts--Diesel and I are supporting opposite sides in the upcoming MEC election. The slate he supports spoke out in favor of the bylaws. The side I support has members who were voicing opposition-- For example, the fact that the dues increase was part of the bylaws document instead of being listed, and voted on, separately. I think discerning readers can see the connection.
Listen you don't know anything about me. You don't know who I'm supporting and if you think this is political...... it isn't. Its about rules and regulations that we put in place after the last elections.

If you were motivated by fairness you wouldn't keep running to the IBT to have me censored. (when i've done nothing wrong to which the IBT has agreed) Yeah yeah yeah, some big conspiracy that they are letting me off the hook. Whatever.

I really don't care anymore. I could slam NJW but I'm not going to. I'm going to take the high road. I've done my share of good on this board and I will not get dragged into a mud slinging contest with the MEC election. I'm not even running, neither is NJW her husband is.

To the rest of flightinfo- I'm sorry that our politics have been dragged into this board. Obviously there is something much bigger than myself going on here. For some unknown reason I've been in the crosshairs.

Good luck to those that want to keep making an issue out of me. You're lucky i don't give a crap.

Diesel

Last edited:
NJAOwner,
Haven't seen you in here for a while...good to see you back.

FLOPS pilots,
Division is a killer...you guys really, really need cohesion. I seem to run into two well-defined groups in the FBOs. Many of you seem to be ready to fight, but a suprising number of the pilots I run into (and I seem to get the inmpression that FLOPs is their first "real" flying job) seem to blame us NJA pilots for the union push...as if you guys having representattion is a bad thing.
Educate these guys that a management promise is 90% lip service unless there is something legal to force it to happen.
Hang in there guys.

....The only threads I have ever seen disappear from this forum were when the server crashed, and they went had to recreated the forum from a back up, that was several days old. Not a conspiracy a computer problem....

I remember that time threads disappeared, as well. That was totally different. In this case, it was only two posts, mine and the one I responded to. This thread is obviously still here...:rolleyes: albeit, minus two posts. The computer system worked fine. Search function, PMs, and emailed notices of posts to those who subscribe to the thread all functioned as designed. I'm now even more appreciative of those features than I was before.

Diesel you're not suggesting that you're supporting the same side I do, surely? Are you saying I called that wrong? It must be noted that you see nothing wrong with publicly "warning" me against sharing less sensitive info than many others shared, while at the same time you announce that my husband is running for MEC. Talk about a double standard!

I said I support the other side. I could have easily announced my husband was running if I had chosen to. Isn't that rather more private than discussing voter turn out in an election that didn't generate much excitement to begin with? I don't think there was ever any doubt that you and I aren't running, Diesel. So that unnecessary remark was rather low for the high road...as was the total disregard for my private life and that of the NJ pilot that I'm married to. Had we wanted that posted here I would have made the announcement myself. That was a deliberate decision on your part. Very hypocritical for one who claims that none of this is political....:rolleyes:

Those taking the high road don't stoop to low comments like-- "I could slam NJW but I'm not going to. I'm going to take the high road". Remarks like that are designed to cast aspersion upon a person's character, and cause speculation, all the while disingenuously claiming to be above that behavior...:rolleyes: You surely aren't expecting thanks, are you?

I do agree that something larger is going on--hence, two deleted posts which were critical of the bylaws shortly before the election, and unnecessary admonitions to me about respecting private information made by someone who has announced that I'm married to one of the pilots running for MEC --quite clearly on the slate that Diesel does not support....:rolleyes: As for dragging politics into this board. Deleting posts critical of the NJ bylaws vote very effectively did that without any assistance from me or the other pilot whose post was also pulled.

I'm not announcing that I'll be taking the high road because I never left it...:p NJW

...FLOPS pilots, Educate these guys that a management promise is 90% lip service unless there is something legal to force it to happen. Hang in there guys.

I agree with acaTerry, lip service from management seems to be unfortunately common in the industry. That being the case, it makes sense to muster all the clout you can when talking to them. Certainly having a union increases your chance of getting your message across because they legally are forced to work with you then. I'd also like to echo Terry's encouragement--Hang in there! You have much to gain and little to lose. Should you start to feel as though your progress is slow, just remind yourself where you were this time last year and dig in your heels ...:)
Best Wishes!
Netjetwife

Just because they are out to get you doesn't mean you're not paranoid.

PS All information I referenced regards to who was running was taken from public internet websites.

D

But you didn't stop there, did you?

.... All information I referenced regards to who was running was taken from public internet websites. ..

The direct link you understood was based on your prior knowledge of who Netjetwife is. The outside/average reader here doesn't have that inside knowledge so they would have viewed that public website without making the connection that you just explained to them. You did not list the names of pilots running for NJ MEC--that was the public information. You decided to announce a private connection that I had obviously chosen not to reveal on this board. Nor had the slate listed my name on their website as Netjetwife. Had my husband wanted the connection made he would have proclaimed it himself.....:rolleyes:

Nope I just made a guess. You're the one who confirmed it.

Thanks for playing.... Next

PS i'm done with this thread.

The direct link you understood was based on your prior knowledge of who Netjetwife is. The outside/average reader here doesn't have that inside knowledge so they would have viewed that public website without making the connection that you just explained to them. You did not list the names of pilots running for NJ MEC--that was the public information. You decided to announce a private connection that I had obviously chosen not to reveal on this board. Nor had the slate listed my name on their website as Netjetwife. Had my husband wanted the connection made he would have proclaimed it himself.....:rolleyes:

You know NJW, you love to type or something. Ok, Diesel is bad, very bad, we get it, and probably needs a spanking, I'm sure his wife would agree.

I will punish him also, by making him buy the the first two rounds next time I see him, is that good enough for you??? Or would you prefer a public flogging?? God, let it go!!! You are the one person that is worked up about this, everyone else has let it go.

You are the one person on this site that I'm thinking about blocking so I don't have to read what you write.

Also the more you type the more the other slate looks good to me. That would cut off some of your info and take you a little further from the stage you love to talk about. Don't bother responding, I won't be reading this thread anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back