Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I invite any Flops owner here to PM me and I will be glad to fill them in on what is really happening at this company and their investments. I am a union volunteer and have plenty of information to educate you on what this company is doing to take advantage of your investments to fatten their own pockets.

I would like to wish all the Flight Options Pilots a very "SAFE" Thanksgiving this year. Lets make sure that the aircraft are all 100% safe before we take our passengers to their destinations during the Thanksgiving travel period.

After all our CEO keeps saying in his weekly messages that safety is the most important thing.

So I encourage all the pilots to be really "SAFE" and not to think about the newly announced reduction in health benefits, reduction in the quality of hotels, forced vacations, reduced crew meals, and the lowest wages in the fractional industry and the 5:00 am crew rot at the FBO's.

Lets make Thanksgiving so safe that management will be left speechless.

Remember to keep everything safe and legal !!!!!

If you see a Flight Options pilot at an FBO wish them a safe Thanksgiving weekend.

;)

Last edited:
Nope I just made a guess. You're the one who confirmed it. ...i'm done with this thread.

Point of order...It wasn't a guess; it was stated as a fact and you didn't use common qualifiers...like ..I guess, or... I think, or... I bet...or... perhaps. You said---"I'm not even running, neither is NJW her husband is". (Now that the cat's out of the bag, I urge the NJ pilots to remember--he's running-- if any of you should take exception to my habit of vigorously defending my position...:p On the other hand, the pilots might be interested to hear that my husband, likewise, believes in holding his own in a contentious discussion, even while looking for common ground.)
Next point...

To suggest that you were "guessing" when you and I know one another's identity, is a bit of a stretch... :rolleyes: I'm not surprised that you'd like to drop it now.... I dare say we've all found ourselves in that position one time or another. That's what makes sayings like "Look before you leap" so wise, and why many of us have found we learned a lesson "the hard way."

Regardless of which slate we each support, Diesel, I wish you and your family all the best in your personal time of transition. That is an area of common ground we share and to my way of thinking the notes we exchanged on that subject are totally separate to what we have posted here.

To whom it may concern (and RNO, just in case he peeked at the thread...;) ) I will fully support (with no hard feelings) anyone's decision to put me on their ignore list if they don't wish to read my posts. I think personal insults detract from a constructive dialog about the issues, and that is, after all, the purpose of this forum. At least it is for me. I look forward to discussing the issues, the track record of the candidates, and the direction the NJ pilots wish their MEC to lead them.
L/NJW

Just because they are out to get you doesn't mean you're not paranoid.

PS All information I referenced regards to who was running was taken from public internet websites.

D

Gee Diesel, seems like you have taken somewhat of a hit on this thread. Your not giving up that easily, are yah?

I would like to wish all the Flight Options Pilots a very "SAFE" Thanksgiving this year. Lets make sure that the aircraft are all 100% safe before we take our passengers to their destinations during the Thanksgiving travel period. After all our CEO keeps saying in his weekly messages that safety is the most important thing.

Jetwash, I think that is very sage (sorry I couldn't resist) and timely advice as the days grow shorter and winter approaches. Not only are the pilots heading into a busy time of year, but they often face bad weather, as well. That can make for a dangerous combination if a crew is too rushed to make safe, sound, decisions.

So I encourage all the pilots to be really "SAFE" and not to think about the newly announced reduction in health benefits, reduction in the quality of hotels, forced vacations, reduced crew meals, and the lowest wages in the fractional industry and the 5:00 am crew rot at the FBO's.

With that list of stressful working conditions :eek: I urge your group to pay close attention to their health. We've all heard that stress is a silent killer, so it is not surprising that it is responsible for a whole host of lesser illnesses, like head aches, back aches, etc, as well as stomach upsets and fatigue. In turn, those problems take a toll on over all health and leave one vulnerable to germs floating around. You guys could be in for a rough winter! Look out for one another.

Lets make Thanksgiving so safe that management will be left speechless. Remember to keep everything safe and legal !!!!! If you see a Flight Options pilot at an FBO wish them a safe Thanksgiving weekend. ;)

During the hustle and bustle it's easy to get caught up in the hectic atmosphere. That is to be expected for the pax, and it even happens to management sometimes, but the professionals responsible for the holiday crowd must operate on a different level. Now is the perfect time for Jetwash's reminder. Good Luck to all of you! NJW

Mr. Magoo, I'm fully aware that there are some factors that the Options pilots can, and must, control if they are to prevail in their just demands for industry standards. I've told them plenty of times to dig in their heels and hang in there! :) Unfortunately, there are always some things beyond our control. For those situations, I wish the pilots well, and hope that things can go their way. In short, I wish them luck, when at the mercy of fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back