• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Flexjet Netjets Rumor Mill

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We do not know if there is profit being made. Those numbers are protected due to Bombardier being the owner of Flexjet and, there are some SEC regulations and, due to being a subsidiary and, Flexjet is under the Aerospace thingy and, well, we just can't let those numbers out due to our hands being tied on that existing matter and, we just are so sorry we cannot divulge that information but, we CAN tell you that things are on course and, stay the course and, a thousand points of light coming together and, we are the best in service. Does that answer your question?

To the pointed question, my guess is there will be some additional "right sizing" to correct some of the mistakes and non-forward thinking of the all mighty tree house monkey.

Last edited:
Thought you retired, Doyle. I just can't figure out why you feel compelled to put your ignorant 2 cents in to something you aren't involved with anymore. Does "get a life" have any meaning to you.
WL

Thought you retired, Doyle. I just can't figure out why you feel compelled to put your ignorant 2 cents in to something you aren't involved with anymore. Does "get a life" have any meaning to you.
WL

You are probably right but, it's interesting that I care more than you do and I've been gone almost 4 months. However, I WOULD expect that attitude coming from you; it's the exact sentiment that has been laid out at flexjet so, well done in spreading your genius. Now go create some pie charts.....

Latest resources

Back