• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XoJet
TPG makes money on ventures....
CAL

Well we did put a lot of effort into selecting XO's jacket style so we've got that going for us.

Voting for Romney is so important

Voting Romney into office could seriously improve your job security given the rise in business optimism if that were the result. 4 more years of Obama and you might as well apply to Greyhound....

Just think about it....

Voting Romney into office could seriously improve your job security given the rise in business optimism if that were the result. 4 more years of Obama and you might as well apply to Greyhound....

Just think about it....

I hate to say it but a Romney vote would definitely be better than what we have now as far as the business is concerned.

Also, I think there is something bigger at play here. Just my guess. This came out of left field--maybe they wanted it to go down that way for whatever reason. What I want to know is this: How do we lose Citation Air and now need to downsize? We lost 1 out of 3 competitors and we can't survive? Really? Customers went from 4 choices to 3 and we can't handle it. This speaks volumes on our leadership's ability to accomplish anything but building a tree house.

Also, I think there is something bigger at play here. Just my guess. This came out of left field--maybe they wanted it to go down that way for whatever reason. What I want to know is this: How do we lose Citation Air and now need to downsize? We lost 1 out of 3 competitors and we can't survive? Really? Customers went from 4 choices to 3 and we can't handle it. This speaks volumes on our leadership's ability to accomplish anything but building a tree house.

The competition is more than 3. Think about it.

Could it possibly be that both CS and Flex exist(ed) to be a modelling agent for their respective manufacturers? Think about it. You sell a fractional product at cost in effort to snag the owner into buying a new aircraft at the end of their contract.

No announcement, just amateur hour at the Waterview.

FR just doing what he do.

No announcement, just amateur hour at the Waterview.

FR just doing what he do.

It's clear you are now for sale.
They probally brought in a firm to rate the company.
Told them to cut payroll, keep all planes on books
As assets.
Start cutting cost get the books looking good.

Good luck to all of you I hope it works out
For the best

Yea it sure sounds like we are for sale to me. The canned answer is that we are not but, why layoff AND keep all your airplanes? How ignorant is that? Last time I checked, the worst thing an airplane can do is sit. The fact that they are not getting rid of airplanes wreaks of a sale.

I think he should have used the words "protect profit" instead of "protect the business". So I guess be prepared boys, anytime there is a minor hiccup in the market, we layoff instead of running the business efficiently.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back