• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Flexjet Netjets Rumor Mill

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On a side note, I'm hearing now that 121 is going to push for age 67 now. Pretty soon they will require not only o2 masks but, AED's in the cockpit along with a temporary casket on board!

We here at Flex already have had this for many years my friend! Seems like half our guys are already the walking dead who just won't retire, and really should based on their flying ability!

They live by this quote!
"Maybe we'll get to steal another day!"

We here at Flex already have had this for many years my friend! Seems like half our guys are already the walking dead who just won't retire, and really should based on their flying ability!

They live by this quote!

Well, none of it really matters anyway when you are on a sinking ship, everyone is going to die. The problem at Flex isn't the old fogies, it's the puppets in mm. The concealment and ambiguity at that level and above is insanely high. The mountain of distrust at this point is probably not survivable on their part. It is going to take a major leadership flushing to surpass what damage has been done.

They live by this quote!

sitting at an FBO somewhere in Southern Cal, i'm looking at a crew ( fractional).... Both guys look to be in their very late 60s...one looks like he might actually be in his early 70s.

I wonder what passengers think when they see these two jump in the cockpit?

sitting at an FBO somewhere in Southern Cal, i'm looking at a crew ( fractional).... Both guys look to be in their very late 60s...one looks like he might actually be in his early 70s.

They are thinking..."We're safe with all this experience." Tool!

I'm guessing they are thinking the exact opposite of what I think every time I get on an RJ.

Between the two of them, they've probably been flying professionally for 80 or 90 years. They're both still here, so they must know something. Or, are you suggesting they could both spontaneously die at the same moment? I've never met them or you, but I'm pretty certain which of the three of you I'd least like to fly with...

"Jump" in the cockpit!?! Hardly...LMFAO.

Here's the deal. Each of us needs to know when it's over. When the hands are shaking or the eyes can't see the yellow taxi line at night, it's probably time to hang it up. If the old guy isn't aware of his limits then hopefully we who are still with it have the balls to tell him!

What's the latest on the rumor of even more layoffs in Dec? I'm sure mgt will treat us "professionally" and give us all two days notice(probably the day before Xmas or on Fireday err I mean Friday so they can hide from the crews as usual ) and a crappy severance package again.... What a joke.. Only way to fix this sinking ship is to get rid of ALL upper management and get a new sales team.... pathetic

Latest resources

Back