• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Flexjet Netjets Rumor Mill

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was the latest all hands meeting the most unpublicized ever, or did they finally track down my handle and quit sending updates to my crackberry?

Fear not friends, we're about to unleash the yammer. NJ's will never see it coming.

I do not ever remember seeing any notice of that meeting. That doesn't mean it didn't go out or maybe it's just me not caring about anything this place does anymore (kind of like everyone else). Again, it's another notch in the belt of piss poor communication. I really wish this place could have a pulse again. I hate the situation we are in and it's getting old swimming in sludge every week with no glimmer of anything positive. Fred, well done. I like how someone asked about the fate of the 60 yet, there it sits every week with no answer while other threads are being answered at record pace.

Yo Doyle, word is there's a radar lock on ur position and it ain't a bunch of trees in the jungle. Either punch out or go stealth!

Anyone else hearing about the axe coming again soon? More reductions or is this typical panic? The last one was a blind side so, you would think this rumor is false but, who knows, I don't trust anyone anymore.
With last Monday's "warm regards" email I think FG is prepping us for another "very sincerely" email this Monday..hope not!

Yea, a random email about the "status" of the company doesn't sound good considering what followed the last one. I think the true test is to know if he is texting it from the safety of his tree house; hence, tree house=more layoffs!

Technically he was on his way to the treehouse in a 300 utilizing wifi at 41k. Not sure if that counts?

I wonder if the tree house has wifi? or is it "hard" wired? On a serious note, I think it's obvious what peak is going to be like if last week was any indication of the preparedness.

Latest resources

Back