• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Flexjet Netjets Rumor Mill

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doyluh, Doyluh, Doyluh, you keep promising your going to leave....couldn't you press your departure date up a little...perhaps tomorrow. And take your compadre Fugazeee with you,,,,pleeeeze.

Doyluh, Doyluh, Doyluh, you keep promising your going to leave....couldn't you press your departure date up a little...perhaps tomorrow. And take your compadre Fugazeee with you,,,,

Whatever Scrot boy! Just because you're a senior 300 captain and you don't give a ********************t about those who are about to lose their jobs. Someday you may find yourself in my position. At flexjet the trash rises to the top.

Last edited:
Doyluh, Doyluh, Doyluh, you keep promising your going to leave....couldn't you press your departure date up a little...perhaps tomorrow. And take your compadre Fugazeee with you,,,,

Whatever Scrot boy! Just because you're a senior 300 captain and you don't give a ********************t about those who are about to lose their jobs. Someday you may find yourself in my position. At flexjet the trash rises to the top.

Scrot boy! Now I know who Warlord is. Went to Riddle. Was a radio station boy.

Scrot boy? Spill the story for those of us who live under a rock!

On a side note, I'm hearing now that 121 is going to push for age 67 now. Pretty soon they will require not only o2 masks but, AED's in the cockpit along with a temporary casket on board!

Latest resources

Back