Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy fu(k- another punt from silver???
Farking make a judgement already

"Harm" has been done by the delay in making a damn decision.

Ridiculous.

And east- you bought seniority at a really bad price if it does come to that

Like buying a honda civic for $80k

But yay! You got yourself the car!!!

:-/

And no respect from your peers as you undercut them for 7 years

Judge Silver is a masterful politician. She did not punt anything.

The Court finds the former America West pilots have not established the new union [USAPA] breached its duty of fair representation. In addition, the former America West pilots are not entitled to participate in the upcoming statutory procedure required for the integration of the US Airways and American Airline pilots.

. Filled with lots of political dicta...

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED the Clerk of Court is directed to enter judgement in favor of Defendant US Airline Pilots Association on Count I and Count IV, a judgement in favor of US Airways, Inc. on Count II, and a judgement of dismissal without prejudice on Count III.

The West had their trial on the merits, suing USAPA for a breach of DFR (Count I) suing USAir for a breach of contract (Count II), suing for lawyer fees (Count III) and suing to have their own independent representative agents for MB (Count IV). USAPA and USAir prevailed.

Martzay, Furgzay, and Kontzay will continue to vacation on the Riviera from West donations. The Riviera is a relaxing place that helps them strategize. Send donations soon!

Ya see, I am NOT a USAir pilot, nor an AWA pilot. For me, it was just a good cause to rally behind, since it was deemed FAIR. You sign up for something, you abide by it. I have friends who are Westies, and I bet they are mad, but I will continue doing what I do, at a great airline, that had a great merger. Oh well... Your next SLI will even be more contentious, and I'll still be watching! Popcorn ready. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

For once in your life STFU

For once in your life STFU

Give the kid a break...he is just a airliners.net goon that has spilled his drivel over here. Had a whole thread on this, until one day it "vanished"...must have been crying pretty hard that his cover was blown

Username: Deltal1011man Real Name: Yo momma E-mail: Withheld Gender: Male Age: 21-25 Country:
us.gif
United States of America Location: Atlanta Georgia Occupation: being with your mom. HA! Interests: your mom. HA! Homepage: No info Other info: No info Joined Airliners.net: 8 years 3 months 22 days ago (September 19, 2005) Last post: 3 days 17 hours ago (January 8, 2014) Signature: yep. Respect Rating: 10 Total Nr of posts: 8982

I know you guys are going to read into he decision for whatever cracks of light you can. But go read pg 10. How she states. She is unable to compare the NIC with anything going forward.

Second. Please hold off on all of your legal interpretation because obviously most of you were wrong.

So let's call it done with. And move on. I vote for intabans. To anyone bring up the nic

Stapel the west!!! As punnishment. They deserve it after what they put us ALL through

Punt? ? For the love of God move on. It's over. Stop lawyering up and wasting your money. Usapa is soon to be gone that's a victory in and of itself.

Hopefully it will be a 3-way. I think it would be wrong to just submit a combined EAST and WEST list. Hopefully all pilots hired at AWA around 2005 will not be slotted with East new hires. I know many East new hires think they might come out really good in a ratio with slotting in a 3 way. Bottom WEST pilot 2005, EAST 2013/14. That is 8 years a West might lose. DOH might not be such a bad thing after all.
East hiring another 118 with the new bid with lots of movement for all the new hires. That is just the beginning.

M

Latest resources

Back