Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Delta TA Disappointment... Here it is...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, because DPA will just MAGICALLY get huge raises and B777s for everyone.

How are those USAPA raises coming?

Thats not a fair comparison at all. USAPA could have had a new contract by now. They are delaying on purpose.

A better comparison would be APA. They have for years held strong on scope pay and work rules.

Last edited:
Are you still dreaming of your TUE/WED/THURs off? Don't worry, with the decrease in 50 seaters and everyone moving over to the 76 seaters, you will get there.

As far as the 20% DOS raise, I guess I was dreaming. There are other parts of the contract I want to look at, and then I will vote. So far it is a NO vote for me.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Is the current RJ number 650 cap ? With the new TA is it 450 something 70 seaters ? The math = more seats total. Is that accurate ?

I guess I missed it, but where does it say that the profit sharing is being looted for these stellar pay raises?

Thats not a fair comparison at all. USAPA could have had a new contract by now. They are delaying on purpose.

A better comparison would be APA. They have for years held strong on scope pay and work rules.

I'm sorry but pilots talking about unions that delay contract negotiations, WTF.. That is just stupid. Pilots never saw a raise they wouldn't take from management.

And APA is about to get their asses handed to them in bankruptcy court. Maybe a little give and take might be the way to go. Not saying the DAL TA is a home run but maybe a step in the right direction. Time will tell.

So far looks like a f no vote.
We are not in bancruptcy. We are making record profits.
We should be made whole.

Is the current RJ number 650 cap ? With the new TA is it 450 something 70 seaters ? The math = more seats total. Is that accurate ?

My math tells me around 2000 more available seats with the 450 76-seaters....

Either way ya slice it, DCI will be flying a greater % of customers than it currently does.. Has anyone at Delta looked at what happens "if" they decide to reduce flying year over year at mainline? Or decide to increase international and reduce domestic.. You'll have DCI carriers doing a greater % of domestic..yippee

Also, what routes will these 76 seaters be flying? I'd bet it'll be longer and longer routes... Routes that could and should have been flown at mainline using an -88 or 737 or DC-9....

Delta let the cat outta the bag 20 years ago, and even with all the posturing, they still haven't learned the lseeon on scope...

Latest resources

Back