Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Delta TA Disappointment... Here it is...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's not the way to tighten scope.. Allow more larger planes at the regional level.... The 50's would have gone away on their own:puke:

I can't comprehend why they decrease in Profit Sharing. If they company wins, everyone does. The payrates should have been raised on their own merits, not "paid for" by a decrease in PS.

Yup, that may be what kills it right there; the old switcheroo.

Wasn't the "gential" saying something about a 20% DOS raise ?

There's fantasy then there's reality. No company is going to put 20% up front, especially when they are near the top of the heap already. They are putting in just enough to try to squeak it through and solve their RJ problem. What they are offering is what it is worth to them to get more 76 seaters. Unless the company really wants this bad the pilots have no leverage to get more in this situation.

I apologize to you Karma. I honestly thought you were spoofing. I am disappointed.

NO worries, this TA does look like something Tankerclown/outerlimits would come up with.

I am reading more about scope in this TA. Here's some info..

We will have a block hour ratio, which establishes minimum amount of mainline flying relative to DCI flying, and caps the total number of 50-76 seat DCI aircraft. The company will be permitted accelerated access to 76 seat jets, but this can only happen if delta first acquires small narrow body jets at mainline, and a significant reduction in 50 seaters at DCI.

Apparently, under this agreement, access to 76 seaters will be capped at 32 less than current. I'm not sure how all this is going to work out. It's going to be interesting to see how the actual language is written.

Wasn't the "gential" saying something about a 20% DOS raise ?

Are you still dreaming of your TUE/WED/THURs off? Don't worry, with the decrease in 50 seaters and everyone moving over to the 76 seaters, you will get there.

As far as the 20% DOS raise, I guess I was dreaming. There are other parts of the contract I want to look at, and then I will vote. So far it is a NO vote for me.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I don't think anyone can defend this contract and I still can't believe they agreed to it. I guess ALPA has given up on Delta and just wants DPA to take over.

I don't think anyone can defend this contract and I still can't believe they agreed to it. I guess ALPA has given up on Delta and just wants DPA to take over.

Yes, because DPA will just MAGICALLY get huge raises and B777s for everyone.

How are those USAPA raises coming?

Latest resources

Back