Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Delta TA Disappointment... Here it is...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The message is clear, Dump DALPA!! Get onboard with the DPA, an organization serving Delta pilots, exclusively.

ALPA is out of touch, serving management and themselves with gigantic salaries/pensions and now it's time to go.

My math tells me around 2000 more available seats with the 450 76-seaters....

Either way ya slice it, DCI will be flying a greater % of customers than it currently does.. Has anyone at Delta looked at what happens "if" they decide to reduce flying year over year at mainline? Or decide to increase international and reduce domestic.. You'll have DCI carriers doing a greater % of domestic..yippee

Also, what routes will these 76 seaters be flying? I'd bet it'll be longer and longer routes... Routes that could and should have been flown at mainline using an -88 or 737 or DC-9....

Delta let the cat outta the bag 20 years ago, and even with all the posturing, they still haven't learned the lseeon on scope...

I can assure you, no passenger or pilot has any desire to fly DTW to SLC on a CRJ900. Only managers think this is a great idea.

I am tanker clown, and I sorta agree. but it is more like 70 -30. congrats Dalpa dudes.

sorry for the split personalities. I'm working on that with my shrink.

The message is clear, Dump DALPA!! Get onboard with the DPA, an organization serving Delta pilots, exclusively.

ALPA is out of touch, serving management and themselves with gigantic salaries/pensions and now it's time to go.
I wish, but I do think it'll pass. Too many people here just vote yes to everything. I do hope I'm proven wrong.

Latest resources

Back