• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your post is the most ignorant post ever in flightinfo history??

This is why I love reading Flightinfo! Dude calls out another guy for his (supposed) ignorance, then proceeds to write a post that looks like it was written by a 3rd grade ESL student. Classic!

Hey Dude..I just fired it off quickly sorry you didn't like the grammar Dude...maybe you should do some proof reading yourself Dude.. Dude!!! What a smoke..you a options pilot also DUDE
Let me rephrase. Sir, you might consider proof reading before you touch "Submit reply".

I'm reading these post and I've gotta ask Options and Shares pilots, who do you work for...your respective companies or are you just agents of 1108?

For what it's worth, I hope the pilots at Citationair land on their feet. All of you that I've met on the road have been class acts! If Flex is in business long enough to hire, we would be fortunate if you guys chose us.

not in a position to sound off????????? Really??????? Then exactly what position they in????? There the only ones in a position to sound off that's why they were voted in!!! Your post is the most ignorant post ever in flightinfo history??they need to be sounding off everyday and they need to get rid of those lawyers that totaly f upped the scope clause that allowed ricci to purchase flexjet and not have one of our pilots benefit from it??or is that i fault too should i have done something to stop it??? Shouls i have written scope myself??? (i shoulda of woulda been done better then what we ended up with) why don't you take responsibilty for this unions short coming??? Instead of blaming i all you guys are doing is turning this pilot group against the inion and ricci will be getting his decertification vote as he planned..

Yes, they are not in a position to loose their cool and unlike yourself scream like a teenage girl. They could be sued which is why besides a lot of other reasons they can't fire their lawyers either. Are you really this dimwitted to have to be told that?

If you had any leadership experience yourself, you would know that there has to be a big gap between what can be wisely said in public vs how they really feel privately. (For instance, most would probably love to see you gone but publicly they will fight to protect your job.)

Now I realize that reality is not your strong suit, but even you have to realize that actually voting the Teamsters out at this point is akin to committing suicide. Your attitude is exactly what Ricci is trying to provoke and is counting on. Congratulations on being predictable...:erm:

Yes, they are not in a position to loose their cool and unlike yourself scream like a teenage girl. They could be sued which is why besides a lot of other reasons they can't fire their lawyers either. Are you really this dimwitted to have to be told that?

If you had any leadership experience yourself, you would know that there has to be a big gap between what can be wisely said in public vs how they really feel privately. (For instance, most would probably love to see you gone but publicly they will fight to protect your job.)

Now I realize that reality is not your strong suit, but even you have to realize that actually voting the Teamsters out at this point is akin to committing suicide. Your attitude is exactly what Ricci is trying to provoke and is counting on. Congratulations on being predictable...:erm:

Here's the reality. Ricci s has played the 1108 like a fiddle. He has delivered blow after blow with no retalition and made the 1108 look like a bunch of goons. ( hence you're screen name ) the pilot group is losing faith quickly in their representation. Just as ricci wants. The outcome of the union will be the reality you are so in touch with. Proof read that!!! I'm done!!!! Dude

Here's the reality. Ricci s has played the 1108 like a fiddle. He has delivered blow after blow with no retalition and made the 1108 look like a bunch of goons. ( hence you're screen name ) the pilot group is losing faith quickly in their representation. Just as ricci wants. The outcome of the union will be the reality you are so in touch with. Proof read that!!! I'm done!!!! Dude

So cranky and negative. Did you forget to take your meds again?

But you didn't answer my question. Weren't you fired from Options years ago?

Latest resources

Back