• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Read back a little and see if you can figure it out on your own bro. Tired of leading your horse to water...

Just to sidetrack the potshots and personal insults, I have a few general questions about Citationair. I am afraid I don't know much about the situation there beyond recent furloughs and the end of fractional flying. So, some questions:

1. Going forward, is the idea to become a pure-charter operator like XOJet?

2. Will CS manage a Cessna-owned fleet or fleet of private-owner airplanes (or both)?

3. Will CS continue with the existing fleet types or add new Cessna types including the Longitude, Lattitude and Revamped Sovereign?

4. Lastly, does CS currently operate the newer XLS+ or just the XLS?

Appreciate any update. PM also welcome. Happy New Year

1) It's what they are saying, but it's not clear what their plan is yet.

2) Up in the air too. I think they want to focus on private owner airplanes, but that is a guess because management has not said much about this going forward

3) Continue with what's there for now and add whatever Cessna can sell. Not much guidance coming from the front office about this either.

4) Mostly XLS, there was one XLS+ but not sure of its current status.

Parking 18 planes this year. No layoffs expected due to people jumping ship. 8 and 6 schedule will be a reality so they say. Not good here. My bet is our doors will be closed at the end of the year.

Latest resources

Back