• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The $10 fare is here...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FYI, I don't fly for them. I am just an Ohio native who likes to hope for the best when a new big company plans on bringing jobs to the state. I can answer a couple of your questions though. CMH will only have a max of 8-10 planes stationed there. The other "focus cities" that will come online in the near future will be the bases for the other aircraft.
And yes, you do keep the pillows and blankets if you buy them on board...it states that on the web site.

Why go through all the trouble with these "new jobs?" You can probably make more money working at Mickie D's or Walmart. I rather munch on a employee discounted cheeseburger than a bag of stale peanuts. Wouldn't you?

Well, first of all....good luck making the kind of wages Skybus employees make at Walmart or McDonald's.....you must not know what those companie's pay their employees.
Secondly, and just a pet peave of mine....people keep mentioning peanuts....what airline serves peanuts anymore? I don't think any do anymore due to allergies.

Well, first of all....good luck making the kind of wages Skybus employees make at Walmart or McDonald's.....you must not know what those companie's pay their employees.
Secondly, and just a pet peave of mine....people keep mentioning peanuts....what airline serves peanuts anymore? I don't think any do anymore due to allergies.

I think you missed the point. And yes, airlines still serve peanuts.

Last edited:
Not Skybus....peanut free airline.

Thanks for that piece of info, we are all now enlightened. But really,
go figure, no nuts served on the airline whose pilots don't have balls. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

...now thats funny...

BG..It is great you are happy that CMH is getting an airline since America West shut down their ops but the real issue at hand is Skybus is damaging the pilot profession more then anything else. It is an insult to everyone who has busted their asses to climb up the aviation ladder to now see an airline come along and offer slave wages for flying 156 pilot around.
A Airbus with 156 seats means people who are over 6 foot will not have any room between the seats and if the person ahead of them puts their seat back then they will be laying in your lap.

Bailey

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back