Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
People like you are the reason XJT pilots have a crappy reputations for being arrogant a$$es in this business and ruin it for the rest of us normal XJT pilots (of which I am also one). You don't know what was said in that meeting. Grow up. You don't read this crap in the "Majors" section of this board. Grow up.

I don't? You'll see.....

Branded shut down.. Delta flying + Airplanes transfered to Skywest Airlines. CPA for 205 a/c with CAL for ten years, however after the first 12 months SkyW can transfer some or all of the CAL a/c to SkyW pilots.

Oh and no XJT pilots get to go over to Skyw

How does this compare to the deal between ASA and SKYW?

Skywest would be getting the Delta flying in LAX too, and no more XJT scope.

what, exactly, was Jerry's 'proposal?'

Proposal....

I am not sure about Jerry, but I propose that you have carnal relations with rabid goats, SKY.

-I hate your very guts, sir!

Branded shut down.. Delta flying + Airplanes transfered to Skywest Airlines. CPA for 205 a/c with CAL for ten years, however after the first 12 months SkyW can transfer some or all of the CAL a/c to SkyW pilots.

Why would they bother going through the expense of picking up 20 (give or take a couple) 145s? Especially if they can take the flying outright? I'm calling BS until I hear otherwise. And part 3b can't happen unless we give up scope.

Where are you getting this crap! I just read the Union e-mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back