• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushhatesyou

After hearing what went on between your beloved Uncle Jerry and our MEC, all I have to say is..
you non union Skywest POS.. I hope you get what you deserve in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, anyone care to share what went on? I guess its not too good for the Expressjet pilots judging by your tone.

Never thought I would say this but mabye I should have stayed at Trans States......jk I'd rather be at Home Depot. Looks like I'll be job hunting soon....

700 Guys on the street.

Maybe I'm a little out of date here, but what is Jerry A doing meeting with XJT MEC, when there is no deal? Also, would this have to do with SkyWest Board (assuming a deal is reached for the purchase of XJT) shutting down the Brand flying?

If that's the case, that sucks. But in reality, many have posted here that Brand flying was going by the wayside anyhow. The end result being the same anyhow--furloughed pilots and quite possibly the liquidation of XJT. At the very least you have a Company absorbing your flying and continuing it. I don't see that as a bad thing unless there are other changes we don't know about yet? Good luck gentlemen.

Trojan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back