• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thank-you Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XJ pilots aren't greedy, they're spineless. Big talk and no action. ALPA at it's best. You reap what you sow folks. Everyone complained when NWA passed their TA by a 68%+ margin, now look in the mirror.

-TG

Now taking bets on when it's announced that XJ is getting the CRJ-900's and 9E is losing more.

accept it folks we are nothing but glorified bus drivers, this industry is full of losers, uneducated nobody's, and an the end life is still a ******************** sandwich in this industry.

I don't blame the mesaba guys one bit for voting this in, I wish we would just vote in our pinnacle contract and get it over with so we can all move on. I came to pinnacle to fly my a$$ off and to get to where i really want to go, a major. I did not come here to STFD or what ever the heck you bitter guys say. Half of the people at pinnacle that will vote on our contract will not even be here in 1 year, so I don't understand why everyone gets so pissed off. There is nothing we can do to change what management is going to do. They are going to get what they need to make money. XJ is a perfect example. How long has this been going on to get the same results? Or we could be like comair and get the best contract ever, look where they are now, falling back to the rest of us. The current proposal on the table for pinnacle might not be the best, but it gives fo's a raise, and with current attrition and with the majors hiring, it wont even matter to over half the pilot group in 3 years. Would you rather spend that 3 years doing what ASA is doing right now? I don't. I say good job to the XJ Guys who were voting yes because they just want to move on and get to where they need to go. Now its our turn for our union to "not give one cent" and then do it anyway in the end.

:eek:
I don't blame the mesaba guys one bit for voting this in, I wish we would just vote in our pinnacle contract and get it over with so we can all move on. I came to pinnacle to fly my a$$ off and to get to where i really want to go, a major. I did not come here to STFD or what ever the heck you bitter guys say. Half of the people at pinnacle that will vote on our contract will not even be here in 1 year, so I don't understand why everyone gets so pissed off. There is nothing we can do to change what management is going to do. They are going to get what they need to make money. XJ is a perfect example. How long has this been going on to get the same results? Or we could be like comair and get the best contract ever, look where they are now, falling back to the rest of us. The current proposal on the table for pinnacle might not be the best, but it gives fo's a raise, and with current attrition and with the majors hiring, it wont even matter to over half the pilot group in 3 years. Would you rather spend that 3 years doing what ASA is doing right now? I don't. I say good job to the XJ Guys who were voting yes because they just want to move on and get to where they need to go. Now its our turn for our union to "not give one cent" and then do it anyway in the end.

From your comments,

Let me guess you are, 21, or 22 years old. single and mom and dad paid your way through everything? Am i right? Its not a matter of moving on and screw everyone else in your way. Seriously your attitude is part of the problem!!:eek:

Last edited:

Your whole theory works fine if the regionals stick to flying turboprops or limited routes with maybe 50 seaters like it was when first started in this industry. Problem now is "regionals" are flying major airline routes with major airline size airplanes so this crap about not caring so you can just move on is BS and will bite you in the end as your "major" job gets farmed out to the next round of kids who think like you at this point in your life. The chain and downward slide needs to end at some point. Can't blame Mesaba pilots, they put up a long hard fight over the years. That's all I ask of any pilot group; not your cut and run ideology.

Your whole theory works fine if the regionals stick to flying turboprops or limited routes with maybe 50 seaters like it was when first started in this industry. Problem now is "regionals" are flying major airline routes with major airline size airplanes so this crap about not caring so you can just move on is BS and will bite you in the end as your "major" job gets farmed out to the next round of kids who think like you at this point in your life. The chain and downward slide needs to end at some point. Can't blame Mesaba pilots, they put up a long hard fight over the years. That's all I ask of any pilot group; not your cut and run ideology.

EXACTLY!!:beer:

I continue to be amazed at the people that say that the mesaba pilots should do this or do that, but in reality where are you when it comes for support? Most of the time I read how happy one pilot group is happy to take flying away from another pilot group. This industry is not banded together, and until it is it is not going to do any good for 1 small pilot group to give up their jobs, put their families second just to make a point while you are flying their old routes.

Well said.

don't blame the mesaba guys one bit for voting this in, I wish we would just vote in our pinnacle contract and get it over with so we can all move on. I came to pinnacle to fly my a$$ off and to get to where i really want to go, a major. I did not come here to STFD or what ever the heck you bitter guys say. Half of the people at pinnacle that will vote on our contract will not even be here in 1 year, so I don't understand why everyone gets so pissed off. There is nothing we can do to change what management is going to do. They are going to get what they need to make money. XJ is a perfect example. How long has this been going on to get the same results? Or we could be like comair and get the best contract ever, look where they are now, falling back to the rest of us. The current proposal on the table for pinnacle might not be the best, but it gives fo's a raise, and with current attrition and with the majors hiring, it wont even matter to over half the pilot group in 3 years. Would you rather spend that 3 years doing what ASA is doing right now? I don't. I say good job to the XJ Guys who were voting yes because they just want to move on and get to where they need to go. Now its our turn for our union to "not give one cent" and then do it anyway in the end.

You make me sick, you ignorant little punk.

Latest resources

Back