• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thank-you Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why are the 21 or 22 year old kids always to blame?!?! Guess what, we all paid to get our ratings, and you know why? Because we wanted to be pilots. Why don't you quit...take your bad attitude and get out of the industry...then, supply will be less than demand and the profession will be on the up and up again.

You were also a 21 or 22 year who wanted to fly for a living at one point, and it is NO DIFFERENT!

The current proposal on the table for pinnacle might not be the best, but it gives fo's a raise, and with current attrition and with the majors hiring, it wont even matter to over half the pilot group in 3 years. Would you rather spend that 3 years doing what ASA is doing right now? I don't.

Wow....I didn't know we had any pu$$y wimps in Detroit.

Why are the 21 or 22 year old kids always to blame?!?! Guess what, we all paid to get our ratings, and you know why? Because we wanted to be pilots. Why don't you quit...take your bad attitude and get out of the industry...then, supply will be less than demand and the profession will be on the up and up again.

You were also a 21 or 22 year who wanted to fly for a living at one point, and it is NO DIFFERENT!

FLY YES!! FLY FOR FREE=NO

I never got into this to screw everyone else as long as i got to move on. Things changed, regionals are not Prop, puddle jumpers. No more in and out in 6 months. You should know You QUIT!

Dare you to try for my jumpseat too......moron.

Who do you work for? Seriously, grow a pair and spill it. The people that you work with hate people like you.

Here's to you Mr. Mesaba Pilot Yes Voter Guy!

Your inept greed, and cowardly act has helped further lower the profession of the pilot.

All in the name of "This will help me get to be a Captain sooner, and get out of here!" That is no different than the Ho-Jets, Mesa, Skywest, and all of the other bottom feeders mentality.

There are no guarenteed additional aircraft coming. Even if you receive replacements for the Avro's you will still be lower than you were.

In the tradition of FlightInfo (but reversed),.... "You are no longer welcome in my jumpseat."

Question...what is your 2% dues getting you anyways?

Nothing I say.

You are awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Hey mesaba guys

Please do me a favor when we pass in the hall in DTW. Make the sign of an L on your forehead and keep on going. This is twice you guys have talked big and come up short. Never would have become a pilot if someone had told me I was going to keep company with whores and *************************'s.

I know, you will all tell me you voted no. Enjoy your 90 hrs of flying per month.

I don't blame the mesaba guys one bit for voting this in, I wish we would just vote in our pinnacle contract and get it over with so we can all move on. I came to pinnacle to fly my a$$ off and to get to where i really want to go, a major. I did not come here to STFD or what ever the heck you bitter guys say. Half of the people at pinnacle that will vote on our contract will not even be here in 1 year, so I don't understand why everyone gets so pissed off. There is nothing we can do to change what management is going to do. They are going to get what they need to make money. XJ is a perfect example. How long has this been going on to get the same results? Or we could be like comair and get the best contract ever, look where they are now, falling back to the rest of us. The current proposal on the table for pinnacle might not be the best, but it gives fo's a raise, and with current attrition and with the majors hiring, it wont even matter to over half the pilot group in 3 years. Would you rather spend that 3 years doing what ASA is doing right now? I don't. I say good job to the XJ Guys who were voting yes because they just want to move on and get to where they need to go. Now its our turn for our union to "not give one cent" and then do it anyway in the end.

Thank-you for proving my point!!

Hey Guys...68% of the ALPA industry (proven by NWA and MESA-BA) think this way. Open your eyes! The ones that disagree, are in the MINORITY.

SOLD OUT!!!

And I bet ol' Dee-Wayne Worthless ("Mr. I will not sign another concession-OH THERE'S ANOTHER ONE I WILL GLADLY SIGN-ary contract will put his foot down, right? Sell-outs!

(I'd like to revise my first post...SKYWEST should be substituted for CHICKEN-TACO/Re-PUBIC. At least SKYWEST has the balls to stay out of the ALPA mess, and keep their 2% every month.)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back