Texas $1295 Multi Engine ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
frog_flyer said:
are these the crazy assed blue travelairs out of gky?!!?

Yes, they are!!! You forgot to mention "covered in oil" or "oil soaked"!

I just got back from Dallas after doing my training with them, took 4 days because of some rain. The training was outstanding and yes Don Scott is still doing the check out. GO THERE! It was well worth it! Thanks to Johnnie and Clyde, don't forget Bob.

AV8TR70 said:
I just got back from Dallas after doing my training with them, took 4 days because of some rain. The training was outstanding and yes Don Scott is still doing the check out. GO THERE! It was well worth it! Thanks to Johnnie and Clyde, don't forget Bob.

Yea, I have given so many referrals to them AND their prices are more than fair! Don makes the check ride comfortable I.e.: dose not try and trick ya or intimidate you lets you do your thing and how about that VOR approch!!

I did it when he was still at Redbird. Glad to see him and Don are still going strong

Update...

Don still does check rides...$350

Course is still $1295

I start Monday at 8am. Thanks to all the good things you guys have said on here about them. They say its a one time fee of $1295 so if it takes you 5 hours or 10 hours it still cost the same. Ill update when i come back next week.

Update...

Don still does check rides...$350

Course is still $1295

I start Monday at 8am. Thanks to all the good things you guys have said on here about them. They say its a one time fee of $1295 so if it takes you 5 hours or 10 hours it still cost the same. Ill update when i come back next week.

Glad we could help! Also you staying at the whiten inn? if so go to the Mexican Restaurant good food and easy bartender her name is Mercedes talk with her make her laugh when she gets off work buy her a few drinks and it’s almost a sure thing.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back