• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tentative Republic 80-Airbus deal includes 40 A319neo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Honestly, why do you even care? You guys focus more on F9 and FAPA than your own situation. If I were you I would be more concerned that your precious IBT hasn't done a thing in the past 4 years since your contract was amendable and is still YEARS behind on getting a new contract.

Go back to your miserable life at RAH.

Yeah, but that's the old IBT! We are new and improved! Welcome to the club! You're just mad because you got played by Bedford. He is "the Puppet Master"

Yeah, but that's the old IBT! We are new and improved! Welcome to the club! You're just mad because you got played by Bedford. He is "the Puppet Master"

The new IBT...OK there bud. I'm not mad at all, I'm a realist and understand that my 3000+ hours of Airbus time along with my previous experience will make me a great candidate to Delta/UA/AA/SWA someday. Until then, I will continue to enjoy my QOL and pay - and let you guys argue as to who's RJ is bigger.

Now, back to your incredible job at RAH.

Note to the numerous Uniformed, even IF SWAPA and FAPA had ANY deal, the CREDITORS COMMITTEE MAKES THE CHOICE! This is BK S.O.P. WN Got outsmarted in the BK Process by a gaggle of slow-talking, sloped fore-headed, Midwestern Plow Boys form Indiana......WN just CANNOT accept the fact that they got Publicly hung, drawn and quartered by the John Deere crowd....better to keep mis-information alive than admit ya got your Clock Cleaned....by Brian Bedford? WTF????

The note that republic held against frontier meant basically that every dollar republic offered someone else was going to have to double it.
Republic and southwest reps were in separate rooms during the negotiations. Frontiers bankruptcy lawyer was continuously going back and for between the two with the others latest proposal. Seeing if the other party could beat it. Once the auction got under way the situation was constantly changing. The creditors decided who won and they were looking for the most money for themselves. Period. End of story.

Latest resources

Back