• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tentative Republic 80-Airbus deal includes 40 A319neo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, it only took 26 posts for Godwin's Law to kick in.

It doesn't matter what I say, you're going to say I'm wrong. So, why don't you tell us all why southwest said , no thanks to f9?

It doesn't matter what I say, you're going to say I'm wrong. So, why don't you tell us all why southwest said , no thanks to f9?
No, I wouldn't...I truly want to know if you got the real story...not the crap floating around on flight info. It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about. In itself, who cares...I know, it's not a big deal. Still, I love shooting down fools like yourself who post on here and can't back up the crap they post. As for me telling you why SWA didn't follow through. I can't tell you..I wasn't there...I never said I was. I do however know what both sides presented. That's something you still seem to be avoiding. You said you knew and now for the 3rd time I'm asking you to fill me in. Don't act as if you know details when you don't. You have come across like a complete fool...enough said.

No, I wouldn't...I truly want to know if you got the real story...not the crap floating around on flight info. It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about. In itself, who cares...I know, it's not a big deal. Still, I love shooting down fools like yourself who post on here and can't back up the crap they post. As for me telling you why SWA didn't follow through. I can't tell you..I wasn't there...I never said I was. I do however know what both sides presented. That's something you still seem to be avoiding. You said you knew and now for the 3rd time I'm asking you to fill me in. Don't act as if you know details when you don't. You have come across like a complete fool...enough said.

Relative seniority with f9 most senior captain brought in at 15 year mark. Some sort of ratio after that? Is that close?

Relative seniority with f9 most senior captain brought in at 15 year mark. Some sort of ratio after that? Is that close?

Honestly, why do you even care? You guys focus more on F9 and FAPA than your own situation. If I were you I would be more concerned that your precious IBT hasn't done a thing in the past 4 years since your contract was amendable and is still YEARS behind on getting a new contract.

Go back to your miserable life at RAH.

Latest resources

Back